• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL Week 15 LD

Seriously, fuck you Vick. I had a 30+ lead going into the second half. It's down to 12.

Ty, I need you to accept Maclin getting another TD. It doesn't have to be by Vick, it can be an end-around for 80 yds.. or 10, or 1.. just a Maclin TD in general is what I need to play catch-up.

83.20-96.45

I still have: Lawfirm & NE Defense - he still has Sidney Rice & NY Jets Defense.

While I don't fear the Jets D being worth a shit against Pittsburgh, (Sorry Big P) I am a little worried that Green Bay's Defense won't allow Lawfirm to match (or out-do) Rice. So I need to get as close to even as possible, and hope NE can dominate with some Defensive TDs.

Ty, I need you to accept Maclin getting another TD. It doesn't have to be by Vick, it can be an end-around for 80 yds.. or 10, or 1.. just a Maclin TD in general is what I need to play catch-up.

83.20-96.45

I still have: Lawfirm & NE Defense - he still has Sidney Rice & NY Jets Defense.

While I don't fear the Jets D being worth a shit against Pittsburgh, (Sorry Big P) I am a little worried that Green Bay's Defense won't allow Lawfirm to match (or out-do) Rice. So I need to get as close to even as possible, and hope NE can dominate with some Defensive TDs.

If it's an end around that's fine. But fuck that otherwise. I have money riding on this game, far more important then a free league.

Tashard Choice- 15.8 pts. so far this week
Tim Hightower- 5.8 pts. so far this week

Why the fuck did I drop Choice for Hightower?!?!?:banghead:

WOW.. INDY just returned an onside kick for a TD. :lmao: Talk about epic fail.

Plus side - David Garrard gets the ball back and absolutely will throw. :lmao:

A Schaub TD pass please and thank you. And to make Will feel better, make it to Foster.

Alright Manning. Listen to me clearly, for the love of GOD throw it to Nicks. Every play, until you get me 6 fantasy fucking points out of it.

We both seem to need this game to go to OT. If you have Nicks, he can get 10 catches for 50 yds and then they miss a FG.. and in OT, Maclin can end around for me to draw within 4.

Here's to hoping the Jest can styled on again by the Steelers, three weeks will hopefully be the charm.

But nevermind because they just scored a TD on the kickoff.

Let's see, 4 points down, assuming no one on either team scores now, he has Eddie Royal to my Matt Bryant. Royal has the almighty Tim Tebow, and Bryant is good for 8-9 points a game.

Here's to hoping the Jest can styled on again by the Steelers, three weeks will hopefully be the charm.

But nevermind because they just scored a TD on the kickoff.

Seriously WTF! Dammit. Well, there goes any shot I had at catching up.

I hope New England matches that and adds at least an additional D-TD to return me to form.

Wow......well if the Eagles were going to win that's one way of not fucking me over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back