NFL Week 15 LD

Never really thought of that, I know plenty of Vike fans who absolutely despise the Pack but have sasi they would love to see a game in Lambeu just out of sheer respect for the stadium and all the history surrounding it, so yeah it could work, it sure as hell has more seats than the Gopher Hole:lmao:

I'd love to see a game at Lambeau Field in all honesty. I would never go there for a Vikings Packers game however, just because I would likely fear for my life wearing any of my jerseys (and certainly wouldn't wear my Favre jersey). I despise the Packers with a passion as well, but I have a deep respect for the franchise and Lambeau Field. That being said I have no respect for Mccarthy or Ted Thomas.

Eh how is Gopher Stadium neutral? It's Minnesota for fucks sake they get their homefield crowd. The stadium is going to be packed tomorrow night, that's for certain. No one in their right mind will pass up an opportunity to see the first outdoors Vikings game in 29 years, 0 degree weather be damned.

I was meaning more Detroit than tomorrow's game. But for the worth of it, Minnesota or not - it still isn't "home". Albeit, it'll be more home than Detroit. :lmao:

KC isn't cheered in St. Louis, and vise versa, now are they. :p

Also, is it scheduled to snow? We're suppose to get snow here in Iowa tomorrow, so I figured that meant Minnesota would be hit with another blizzard. (seriously on the snow)

I would like J. Stewart to score a TD here just to put the icing on the cake for my playoff game. 55-14 after one half of games today, he's got 7 going to my 6 and just one player a piece in the afternoon games.

What the fuck has happened to the Eagles; namely Vick? I get that reality was going to catch up sooner or later but holy shit you can not tell me the Giants Defense has suddenly just come ON this great and Philly's Defense has just fallen apart all in the span of, what, 3 weeks?

What the fuck has happened to the Eagles; namely Vick? I get that reality was going to catch up sooner or later but holy shit you can not tell me the Giants Defense has suddenly just come ON this great and Philly's Defense has just fallen apart all in the span of, what, 3 weeks?

I'm not bitching, perfect time for this to happen for me.

Apparently my unfriendly comments to Vick lit a fire under his ass, as he finally got a TD.. and to Maclin. Now do it again.

Also, David Garrard is single handedly fucking me over. Ryan Fitzpatrick is riding my bench with 22 pts.. Garrard has me 4. Fucking seriously.

Ray Rice is in beast mode. 23 Fantasy points scored for me at the moment, and in my league 23 points is a lot.

I'm not bitching, perfect time for this to happen for me.

Sorry Ty, I forgot you benched Maclin because you were facing Vick. :(

I have both going for me in differently leagues, and in Maclin's case - I need him to go off. Especially since Owens has decided to quit on yet ANOTHER team that won't make the playoffs. :disappointed:

I love Vick's downfall. Love it. Mon visage.

2akl9ns.jpg

And on that note - David Garrard just got a passing TD. :lmao:

Okay, bare with me.. *clears throat*

Hillis - fuck you, go off.
Foster - you piece of shit, it's the Titans, go off.
Owens - fuck you, no, just fuck you.
Tamme - injury Manning with a high five, then go off.
Maclin - Jackson's better, you're like his Tito, go off.
Garrard - you'll never be the best black guy on your team, go off.
Steve Johnson - Lee Evans is still better than you, he doesn't drop important TDs, get 2 more.

Okay, that about wraps it up.. and.. go.

I'll be lucky to break the 70 pt. barrier at the rate of how my team is preforming right now, nobody on my team has yet to score a single fucking TD, and everyone but my QB is either going now, or is done for the week

oh and HOW THE FUCK HAS DALLAS ALLOWED 22 GOD DANM FUCKNG PTS. WITH REX FUCKING GROSSMAN AT QB!!?!?!?!?!!?

oh and HOW THE FUCK HAS DALLAS ALLOWED 22 GOD DANM FUCKNG PTS. WITH REX FUCKING GROSSMAN AT QB!!?!?!?!?!!?

Really, you need to ask? *just checked nfl.com's game stats*

How the fuck is Rex Grossman got 3 TDs and over 230 yds?! :lmao:

I thought the score might of been due to a running game, or possibly Defense.. but Grossman is actually the reason. Man Dallas just sucks, apparently. Like.. very fucking badly.

I swear the football gods have just decided that this was the week to whip out their football shaped cocks piss all over me:disappointed:

Andy Reid is officially an idiot, Jackson clearly got touched on the way down, and he doesn't challenge it.

I need David Garrard to get a nice drive, finished with a TD - NOT to Lewis.

EDIT: Dammit, I said NOT to Lewis. (meaning, anything)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back