• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL 2012/13 Playoffs LD

Don't forget, two of the losses over those 8 years took a virtual miracle to happen. He could easily, very easily, have two more Superbowl victories in his back pocket. Not to mention this year, where he has to be seen as having a reasonably good chance to possibly secure another. And he's still only 35 years old.

By the way, I wasn't paying close attention earlier. Was this game 27-0 at one point?

Well he shouldn't have even been in the second one if not for the Lee Evans dropping a sure TD. We can play "what if" all day.

And no, the score was 20-7 before ATL scored their last TD.

Please make your argument so I can slaughter it

Elway went to five Super Bowls, including three in four years with a team that was the same if not worse than most of Manning's teams.

Favre won MVP three straight years, holds all the passing records, and has four more postseason wins than Manning.

I consider Manning to be the greatest regular season QB of all time, but that's why there's a regular season and a postseason.

Don't forget, two of the losses over those 8 years took a virtual miracle to happen. He could easily, very easily, have two more Superbowl victories in his back pocket. Not to mention this year, where he has to be seen as having a reasonably good chance to possibly secure another. And he's still only 35 years old.

By the way, I wasn't paying close attention earlier. Was this game 27-0 at one point?

Don't try the coulda shoulda woulda argument. Everybody can make that argument you're trying to play. And 35 isn't exactly young.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back