• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL 2012/13 Playoffs LD

Man.

I know exactly what Broncos fans are feeling right now. To lose to what feels like an inferior team because of mistakes your team made. Divisional Round, same timeslot as the Saints/49ers game last year. Heartbreaking. Absolutely heartbreaking.

But fuck, what a game. Maybe one of the greatest ever.

I wouldn't say that. Baltimore had their fair share of mistakes in the ST. Both teams made plays but Manning just made the costly mistake.

The score indicates a close game, but Flacco totally outplayed Manning today.

I know it's a long shot, but I'm rooting hard for Houston tomorrow. Just because I think the Ravens have a better shot at beating them than they do the Patriots. And I fucking hate the Patriots.

I wouldn't say that. Baltimore had their fair share of mistakes in the ST. Both teams made plays but Manning just made the costly mistake.
Hence the bite me remark. Both teams made mistakes, but Manning made the biggest one of the game.

Seems like there is a good chance I maybe 2 and 2 this week. I picked the 49ers, but it looks like that was a mistake.

No mistake was more costly than that safety letting Jones get behind him on that final touchdown during regulation. That was astronomical. Again, as a Saints fan I can relate to seeing your team's offense fight and claw to get you the lead with just a minute left, only for the defense to piss it away. It sucks, man. It really fucking sucks.

Why Baltimore isn't trying to attack over the top again is beyond me. Let Smith try to burn them again. Haven't stopped the deep passing game all day.

Because you never take too many risks with Champ Bailey. There's a reason why he's hardly given a man to cover his mistakes... mostly because he hardly makes any. Trust me, I was saying the exact same thing from my couch... but thinking back I wouldn't have ran that risk either.

With that said, as a Ravens fan, I'm hoping the defense can put together another strong outing. I really hope we get a rematch of last year's AFC Championship game, because I'm sure Tucker can avenge the mistakes Cundiff made last year.

Looks like this 49ers/Packers game is going to be every bit as phenomenal as the Broncos/Ravens game.

This week has been a shit ton better than last week as far as entertainment goes. Especially Baltimore vs. Denver. GB vs. SF is just adding on.

This is what I get for predicting Broncos vs. Packers before the season began.

Well, that's it for me this year guys. Pretty over-rated season by Pack in my opinion. A lot of the games they won were real ugly. O-line hasn't shown up since 2011. Packers defense looked like Swiss cheese against San Fran tonight. Real good first half; second half was a disgrace. That's not to take anything away from the 49'ers QB in this game, because with 200 rushing yards, you've got to be damn good regardless of who you're facing.

Seahawks will probably lose tomorrow, but as a recent transplant to Oregon, they're the closest thing I have to a team to cheer for. Used to like the Falcons with Michael Vick, but only because they were all I played in Madden, running for 200-300 yards a game. Ray Lewis is really the only reason i care about next week. Never liked the Patriots, but only because they've become the Yankees of the NFL in the last decade.

Pure class right here. This is after the game.
BAdbe67CAAAwnRL.jpg:large

That was rough man. The Pack couldn't buy defense in the second half. Take away those Kaepernick rushing TD's and we're looking at a different ball game. Now I gotta ride and see what the Niners do the rest of the way. Congrats to the Ravens on their win as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back