• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL Week 4 LD - Featuring The Return of Real Refs

You would think the refs would want to see the replay of that fumble before making a ruling.

Pack was out of challenges, & the only way the boot could've reviewed it would be if it was a scoring play, or in the final 2 mins.

This game man, this fucking game...

I have a suggestion that might help out the Packers this season. Keep Aaron Rodgers. Keep Neelson and Jennings. Replace the entire defense with a herd of cows.

I have a suggestion that might help out the Packers this season. Keep Aaron Rodgers. Keep Neelson and Jennings. Replace the entire defense with a herd of cows.

Well they should at least hold onto Matthews.

Looks like quite a few games today coming down to field goal attempts. New Orleans shot themselves in the foot with that holding call; it's their own damn fault.

But seriously, for a team that won the Super Bowl two years ago, and went 15-1 last season, the Packers defense needs to step it up. They are nearly undoing everything Aaron Rodgers and his receivers are setting up.

The refs did everything they could to hand us the game and the Saints still pissed it away. Fucking pathetic.

Looks like quite a few games today coming down to field goal attempts. New Orleans shot themselves in the foot with that holding call; it's their own damn fault.

But seriously, for a team that won the Super Bowl two years ago, and went 15-1 last season, the Packers defense needs to step it up. They are nearly undoing everything Aaron Rodgers and his receivers are setting up.

The Packers defense is a LOT better than it was last year. They just played an explosive offense. No on in the league is going to hold New Orleans under 25-28 points.

The Packers defense is a LOT better than it was last year. They just played an explosive offense. No on in the league is going to hold New Orleans under 25-28 points.

This. Going into this game the Saints have been averaging about 27 pts. a game, Bree's & that Saints offense is still pretty good despite that 0-4 record, you're making it sound like the Packers D just got owned all day long by an inept offense like the Jags. Calm down.

While the Pack could've surrendered more points to Brees, they still got work to do on D. Especially if they truly want to contend for another title.

The Packers D inside the redzone was fantastic today. I was sick to my stomach that the Saints didn't go for it on either of those 4th and Goal situations, but that doesn't neglect the fact that the Packers kept the Saints from entering the endzone on both of those occasions. Not an easy task.

Also, you have to remember that a couple of the Saints scoring drives were continued off of bad calls from the refs.

The Packers defense is definitely a lot better this year than they were last. The receiving core has regressed for some reason though. That's their biggest worry, but you have to figure with their talent they'll eventually get their shit together at the right time.

The Saints, on the other hand... they probably have the worst defensive line in the history of football. Our safeties are pathetic, too. And on offense we have the talent, but we lack the creativity and guts without Sean Payton. This season is just killing me. Fuck Roger Goodell.

Huge victory for Philly over the Giants. The offense played well not turning the ball over and Vick didn't get slaughtered like I thought he would against that Giants d-line. Philly really needed this game with a tough slate of games coming up.

Hoping to see a big game from the Dallas running backs. It'll be tough against Da Bears defense though.

We'll see what happens.

Awesome performance from the Bears tonight. Happy for Cutler and Marshall, easily my two favorite non-Saint players in the league not named Tim Tebow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back