NFL Week 4 LD - Featuring The Return of Real Refs

483103_393335247403616_67069160_n.jpg

And Toby Gerhart.

I do note Megatron that I don't have anything really against Detroit other then they're in the same division as the Vikings.

It's sad when your supposed high powered offense has exactly 2 FGs in 3 quarters. Minny has played well, but they keep shooting themselves in the foot with drops.

They keep showing Vince Wilfork's wife, Bianca, and someone I'm watching the game with just brought up how disgusting sex between those two must be.

I'm sick.

Nice to see that all is right again in the world of the AFC East. Patriots dominating the Bills, on the road, while the Jets lose by 34 at home.

Texans are 4-0. Some douchebag I know (think Annoying FB Girl) has posted last week and today that history has been made. Way to reiterate what everyone already knows and prolly don't really care... well, I don't. Not yet at least. I'm all "cool beans" and that's it.

Ouch. Green Bay's D is going to lose you points, in all likelihood.

That's the ESPN league, easily my worse team, & Turner gave me 25, Stafford gave 19, & Bowe was good for 23, I also have Marshall, & Andre Brown to play as well, Gresham is currently going in my flex spot as well. I'm not too concerned about the Packers D yet.

Oh & the league I have Bree's going in, I'm playing you :D

Looks like James Jones is gonna be my Bench Blunder of the week 20.8 pts, & we're only in the 3rd qtr.

In the WZSL Crock & I are engaged in one hell of a shoot out, I'm currently beating his SeaCocks 154.04-139.26

You would think the refs would want to see the replay of that fumble before making a ruling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back