• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL LD 2012-2013

The forums are collectively holding their breath in anticipation. ;)
Question, who do you think the forums hate more, Chris or Justin? I'd say LaBar, but I also know there's history between mods and Chris. I don't care to know why; he told me once, but all I heard was "a bunch of grown men bitching about a wrestling website and feeling insecure about the size of their penis".

Question, who do you think the forums hate more, Chris or Justin? I'd say LaBar, but I also know there's history between mods and Chris. I don't care to know why; he told me once, but all I heard was "a bunch of grown men bitching about a wrestling website and feeling insecure about the size of their penis".

Chris just published a "piece" where he credited Extreme Rising, and sucked the schlong of a disgusting promotion.

Don't know about the rest of the forums, but he's on my shit list

I don't think most people on the forum give a flying fuck about either one. It's not who we hate, it's that they are both inconsequential.

And the Chris Cash thing was because Cash thought bringing in the "Exclusives" was a huge bonus to the posters, and the posters just spent most of the time ridiculing the Exclusives. I think Chris Cash harbored far more hurt over that than the forum did.

Got me there, hater I am then.

I figured. For fuck's sake, what is the guy supposed to do before haters like you will give him his just due?

I don't think most people on the forum give a flying fuck about either one. It's not who we hate, it's that they are both inconsequential.

And the Chris Cash thing was because Cash thought bringing in the "Exclusives" was a huge bonus to the posters, and the posters just spent most of the time ridiculing the Exclusives. I think Chris Cash harbored far more hurt over that than the forum did.

I figured. For fuck's sake, what is the guy supposed to do before haters like you will give him his just due?

I really should cut him some slack.

He's not helping me at all so far this game.

I don't really care about this game, other than laughing at Cash and LaBar. I figure neither of these teams poses a real threat to Green Bay. You can bitch about RG3 vs. Romo all day long; neither are Aaron Rodgers. The biggest hurdle will be getting over the Vikings in the first round. Then if they make it to the second round, we'll see how things stand. I actually don't see too much in the NFC to worry about, except for the Falcons.

Beginning of the season I said it was going to be Broncos vs. Packers in the Superbowl. Just from a general football fan perspective, I really hope to see that become a reality.

The fact you're so giddy about one more TD than a fairly mediocre quarterback on a last place team probably doesn't speak well for Romo.

Just playing along, its not really serious. Who is better is really just a matter of opinion. Enjoy this is as big as it gets in the regular season.

That punt was an absolute blunder.

Wrestlezone has a lot riding on this Redskins/Cowboys game. If the Redskins win, Chris Cash has to do an episode of VOW titled "The Justin LaBar Show", and read a script written by LaBar. Same thing in reverse if the Cowboys win. I think they're also planning a chair shot to the head run-in bit for the loser, while wearing the winner's jersey.
What the hell is wrong with them?! Chair shot to the head?! That shit's dangerous and could lead to a concussion! They should be fined if they hit the other with a chair!

Alfred Morris is a beast. should finish 4th in the Rookie of the Year voting (or higher if you downgrade Griffin due to missing time with injury or Wilson for struggling at the start of the year).

What the hell is wrong with them?! Chair shot to the head?! That shit's dangerous and could lead to a concussion! They should be fined if they hit the other with a chair!
Just let Roger Goodell know, he'll take care of it. Perhaps you can convince jmt to send him a fruit basket...

Alfred Morris is a beast. should finish 4th in the Rookie of the Year voting (or higher if you downgrade Griffin due to missing time with injury or Wilson for struggling at the start of the year).
It's amazing how many good running backs Mike Shanahan seems to come across, isn't it?

Tony Chokemo is a fucking terrible QB, the guy is surrounded by talent & can not take advantage of it to save his fucking life. I would take fucking Tebow over this asshole.

Just let Roger Goodell know, he'll take care of it. Perhaps you can convince jmt to send him a fruit basket...
:lol::lol::lol:

And I don't know if it was clear enough or not, but my last post was sarcastic.

It's amazing how many good running backs Mike Shanahan seems to come across, isn't it?
What's amazing is how he can make crappy ones like Olandis Gary Mike Anderson, Tatum Bell, and Rueben Droughns look good (800-1200 yards). Alfred Morris hasn't looked good, he has looked GREAT (about 1500 yards). That's on par with TD and Clinton Portis in terms of Shanahan runners.

Touchdown Cowboys. Down 3 with 6 to go. Game over? NOT YET! Tony Clutch about to come through yet again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back