NFL Wild Card Weekend LD

I have never seen so many dropped passes in an NFL game as I've seen in the last few minutes from Indy.

Seattle really needs to answer with a score on their next drive or this could get ugly. Seattle's two different teams at home and on the road.

Really, Troy? You have a hard time believing that Shanahan would put the franchise at risk? Like putting in Terrel Davis when he couldn't see, or listing RG3 as "shaken up" when he had a concussion?

Fucking moron.

Great resilience shown by Seattle and Russell Wilson not to get flustered after such a rough start. Fantastic game thus far.

Glad the Pack was able to get the win last night. Was so fucked up from this head cold I pretty much fell asleep on the second half.

Seattle looks like their ready for a serious Superbowl run, but I'm still sticking with my Sb pick of Denver vs Green Bay.

I'm so relieved that Seattle is going to win this game. Not because I have anything against Washington or that I'm a fan of Seattle; I just fucking HATE the Atlanta Falcons and there was absolutely no way Washington stood any kind of chance against them with a banged up RG3. Hopefully Seattle goes into that shithole next week and gives a similar performance Green Bay did there two years ago during the divisional round.

Big win for Seattle. At the start of the playoffs they were my Super Bowl pick for the NFC and they have a great chance to beat Atlanta. They do, however, likely need to sign a new kicker this week and there aren't too many established guys available.

The doctor that told them he shouldn't play? Bayless is a fucking moron, I wish that fucker would get AIDs & just fucking die already.

In his article on ESPN.com yesterday, he said that the Colts' record wasn't very impressive, as 5 of their wins were against the Browns, 2 against the Titans, and 2 against Jacksonville. Colts lost to Jags in Week 3. Dude doesn't even check his sources.

A healthy Ponder would have made a huge difference for Min. last night. Webb hadn't thrown a pass in the game since 2011, & the game plan was designed around Ponder starting, Webb is a completely different style of QB, & requires a different type of game plan. If Ponder had started the Vikes would've put up much more of a fight as they wouldn't have been so one dimensional.
It would have helped, they would have had a better passing game and put up a better fight. The problem was even last week Minnesota couldn't stop the Packer offense. Minnesota's defense was not good that week, you can't win on a regular basis with a poor defense.

That game was in Minnesota, they needed to put up 37 points in order to win. I felt after that game that it was fluke and since they were playing outdoors where the Vikings were 0-4 this year unless you count Houston as outdoors then it's 1 - 4. The Viking defense was poor and they can't seem to win outdoors. Just seemed like a 1 week fluke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back