NFL Wild Card Weekend LD

ALright, no more work from now until Monday. I am now free to watch all of this weekends football. How's the Bengals/Texans game going? I hear not well for either team.

The defenses are playing their part, but both QBs are shaky at best. Cincy still isn't putting the ball in the hands of their best playmaker, and Houston keeps settling for FGs in Cincy territory.

EDIT: Brain, an Indy win (obv.) and Houston win would set up Denver/Indy and NE/Houston.

No Ponder for the Vikings. Webb hasn't thrown a pass all season. However, I remember him from last year being absolutely scary running the ball. If I was Minny I'd try some read options with him and Peterson and the Packers must absolutely keep contain.

I know this might sound silly to say, but don't count out the Vikings with Webb. This may even be good for them, as they should try to control the ball and Webb can run well.

And finally some AJ Green viewing. 3 catches on the drive and they're in the red zone. Surprising how that works.

No Ponder for the Vikings. Webb hasn't thrown a pass all season. However, I remember him from last year being absolutely scary running the ball. If I was Minny I'd try some read options with him and Peterson and the Packers must absolutely keep contain.

I know this might sound silly to say, but don't count out the Vikings with Webb. This may even be good for them, as they should try to control the ball and Webb can run well.

And finally some AJ Green viewing. 3 catches on the drive and they're in the red zone. Surprising how that works.

That, and Green Bay has been prepping for Ponder for two weeks now. They know the 2012/13 Vikings, and after the loss last week you know they're going to have come up with plenty of things to counter them. Throw a wrench into the system though, and it might fall apart. Tonight's game could go either way, but it's the one I'm looking forward to most in the wild card round. Still steamed that the Pack fucked up and landed themselves here though.

Bengals now have as many 4th down conversions as 3rd down conversions(and the only 3rd down conversion came on a penalty). Yikes.

Somehow this game is only within 6 points for the Bengals, who have been playing like garbage. I wish I had taken the Texans defense in the playoff challenge...

Ugh. These playoff music videos ruin football for me. The NFL and NBC ****e themselves out so much. It's bad enough that an NFL game is 80% ads and 15% replays as it is... Do we really need a shitty song that sucks the dick of NBC and its affiliates?

That's what the Pack are gonna have to do. Make him throw. Anytime it's 3rd and 5 or less I wouldn't be surprised to see Minny run it. Minny still gets the lead, so I'd consider it a win right now for them.

Did the Packers just time travel from the second quarter, back to the first quarter? I swear I went to take a piss, and they were going to the second quarter. Come back and it's 0:28 left in the first.

The magic of Aaron Rodgers.

Joe Webb cannot throw. They should just run run and run some more. Stop with this silly 'passing' game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back