• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL Wild Card Weekend LD

Vikings would of lost no matter who started. I am about 80% sure Baltimore should beat Indy, but that Seattle/Washington game is not making hard for me to predict a winner.

So far, we have GB @ SF, HOU @ NE, BAL/IND @ DEN, and WSH/SEA @ ATL.

That GB/SF game should be awesome and I fully expect New England to blow Houston out of the fucking water.

I'm not in the minority in thinking the Pats are about to steamroll to the Super Bowl, am I?

Vikings would of lost no matter who started.
Hard to say that when the Vikings beat them just last week, and Joe Webb was 8 for 24 passing for roughly 80 yards at one point in the 4th quarter.

I'm aware of the playoff in Green Bay scenario, but it was last year when Green Bay lost their first game too.

A healthy Ponder would have made a huge difference for Min. last night. Webb hadn't thrown a pass in the game since 2011, & the game plan was designed around Ponder starting, Webb is a completely different style of QB, & requires a different type of game plan. If Ponder had started the Vikes would've put up much more of a fight as they wouldn't have been so one dimensional.

Colts Offensive Coordinator Bruce Arians has been hospitalized and will miss today's game. That really fucking sucks.

I'm sticking with the Colts, but now I'm not so confident with that prediction.

With the way Pierce is running I don't think we'll be seeing too much more of Ray Rice today. Great throw by Flacco, he has been great in the second half.

With the way Pierce is running I don't think we'll be seeing too much more of Ray Rice today. Great throw by Flacco, he has been great in the second half.

He better be great if he wants the big money contract he thinks he deserves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back