NFL Wild Card Week LD

You are one angry angry little man aren't you? Where did I make one negative comment about Tebow in this entire thread? A 20 yard crossing route went for 80 yards and a touchdown to end a playoff game and I pointed out the fact that it was horrendous defense. Bad call, bad execution, and the Broncos took advantage. Are you really going to try and tell me that they played good or even average defense on a play that went 80 yards to end a game? Regardless of the play call defensively you can't let a crossing route go for 80 yards. Obviously you are more pissy then usual because your Jets fucking sucked this year compared to what their expectations were and Sanchez has been exposed as not being a franchise qb but goddamn you throw tantrums like a 2 year old child over the smallest things.

I also love how you point to racism when the first part of your post was bitching at me for defending a clean cut white guy in Matt Ryan. My three favorite qbs in the league are Stafford, Peyton, and Brady. But I'm a big bad racist because I don't like Tim Tebow who is one of many starting white qbs in the league? I'm sure there's a white player in the league that you don't like, does that make you a racist too?

"Angry little man" is a perfect description.

Broncos only had 200 more yards rushing than the Panthers. Don't act like McGahee did it all by himself.

All I'm saying is Ball/Moreno/Mcgahee have been just as good as those guys year.

You are one angry angry little man aren't you? Where did I make one negative comment about Tebow in this entire thread? A 20 yard crossing route went for 80 yards and a touchdown to end a playoff game and I pointed out the fact that it was horrendous defense. Bad call, bad execution, and the Broncos took advantage. Are you really going to try and tell me that they played good or even average defense on a play that went 80 yards to end a game? Regardless of the play call defensively you can't let a crossing route go for 80 yards. Obviously you are more pissy then usual because your Jets fucking sucked this year compared to what their expectations were and Sanchez has been exposed as not being a franchise qb but goddamn you throw tantrums like a 2 year old child over the smallest things.

I also love how you point to racism when the first part of your post was bitching at me for defending a clean cut white guy in Matt Ryan. My three favorite qbs in the league are Stafford, Peyton, and Brady. But I'm a big bad racist because I don't like Tim Tebow who is one of many starting white qbs in the league? I'm sure there's a white player in the league that you don't like, does that make you a racist too?

Haven't you learned anything yet Big Sexy, Stormy is right about every fucking thing in the entire damn world, if you disagree with him on anything, not matter how big or small, that you are stupid, evil, worthless pile a shit & deserve to choke on a cock & die.:rolleyes:

"Hey guys, Tim Tebow isn't a skilled enough passer to find open receivers downfield when you give him 10 seconds to throw. Let's just put 10 in the box. That should work."

Not your best gameplan, Dick.

Somebody tell Ben that fedora makes your head look fucking huge.

Also did somebody in here really say Tebow had a better year than Cam with less talent around him?
Because
A. Cam had a MUCH better year. Possibly the greatest rookie year in quarterback history.
B. TEBOW is the one with the superior talent around him. DEFENSE is what kept the Broncos in their games all year, allowing Tebow to make a couple plays at the end to win, while the Panthers defense is an embarrasment.

Haven't you learned anything yet Big Sexy, Stormy is right about every fucking thing in the entire damn world, if you disagree with him on anything, not matter how big or small, that you are stupid, evil, worthless pile a shit & deserve to choke on a cock & die.:rolleyes:

I didn't even say anything about Tebow. I guess I didn't know that with any game Tebow is involved in I'm not allowed to say anything but direct praise for the guy. Other comments are obviously me being a racist ********er.

Somebody tell Ben that fedora makes your head look fucking huge.

Also did somebody in here really say Tebow had a better year than Cam with less talent around him?
Because
A. Cam had a MUCH better year. Possibly the greatest rookie year in quarterback history.
B. TEBOW is the one with the superior talent around him. DEFENSE is what kept the Broncos in their games all year, allowing Tebow to make a couple plays at the end to win, while the Panthers defense is an embarrasment.

Yea the only two things Tebow has on Newton are wins and less interceptions and both of those are related to the play of the defenses. Tebow for the most part this season was told to protect the ball and just allow the defense to keep them within striking distance until the end. Cam Newton was told to go out and lead the offense to 30 points or they would likely lose. I have a feeling if you put Newton in Denver then the Broncos win more games and if you put Tebow in Carolina then the Panthers win less games. But what do I know, I'm just a cock sucking racist :rolleyes:

Plus I'm sure Denver will be motivated to beat NE even more seeing as how NE just re-hired the guy who spent the better part of 2 yrs. running the Broncos franchise straight into the ground.
Ironically, one of the things which got McDaniels run out of town was trading up in the draft to get Tebow.

Amusing how those things work out.

Yea the only two things Tebow has on Newton are wins
Considering one of those wins is a playoff win, I'd say that's good enough.

Funny how you want people to think you're not racist, and then defend the black quarterbacks with lesser credentials over the white quarterback with the playoff win.

No, he wasn't run out of town for that, he was run out of town for being a gawd awful head coach and because of the whole cheating scandal.

I'm saying I don't think that had anything to do with it. The media played it up like it did, but Tebow hadn't even played yet when McDaniels got fired.

Funny how you want people to think you're not racist, and then defend the black quarterbacks with lesser credentials over the white quarterback with the playoff win.

It doesn't matter who I defend. I defended Matt Ryan earlier in this thread and was called a racist. And like I said before Newton had the better overall season, Tebow just has the better overall team. The Broncos were 25th in total offense and were second in the NFL with 101 punts meaning they put a lot of pressure on their defense. Carolina was 7th in total offense, 5th in points per game, and only punted the ball 66 times. Their defense was atrocious even though they weren't on the field nearly as much.

In 1988 the Dan Marino led Dolphins went 6-10 while the Jim McMahon and Mike Tomczak led Bears went 12-4. That doesn't mean Marino was a lesser qb then those two, just that he was on a lesser team.

I understand Tebow has more wins, and a playoff win against the Steelers is huge, but Cam having lesser credentials I'm not sure about. I'd argue the ROTY award, along with setting the rookie passing record and the quarterback rushing touchdowns record, are more impressive credentials than Tebow's victories.

I love Tebow and Newton. They're my two favorite QB's in the league with Newton barely edging out Tebow as my #1. Both guys had fantastic seasons for many different reasons, and it's petty to compare the two. Cam had far better numbers, Tebow had more wins. I'm not going to do any "what ifs" because it isn't worth it. Both guys are starting level NFL QB's and are likely to have bright futures. Who do I think has more upside and better and brighter future? Cam easily, but both guys had great seasons and it's a treat to watch them.

I'll be the first to admit that Tebow has a damn bright future if he can keep it up, I just don't like the way people tout him when he hasn't proven to be that great yet.

Big Sexy, you truely are fucking pathetic.

I called you out rightly because the only thing you are willing to say tonight is that the defense was shitty. God forbid you admit the truth, that Tim Tebow had an amazing game.

Virtually every fucking week (whether Tebow has a good game or a bad game) you come in here and say the guy sucks and isn't an NFL QB. Last I checked, He's been the starting QB for 14 NFL games, has a >.500 record, and has won a playoff game against the #1 ranked defense in the entire league. Hate to break it to you, you racist piece of shit, but you actually are 100% wrong. Tim Tebow IS an NFL Starting QB, and is actually a pretty fucking decent one at that. Better then Matt Ryan especially.

All I'm asking for Big Shitty is that you be fair, and give credit where it's due, and finally come to your fucking senses. Not that you will, because you like your athletic QBs to be black, not white.

Oh, and Tim Tebow would have likely won about 10 games with the Panthers, since he'd have receiver who would actually catch the fucking ball, unlike the shit he's dealt with in Denver.

Tebow may have played well, but Steelers did played bad today. They were hurting without Clark in the secondary, Ike had by far his worst game of the year, and they couldn't get pressure on Tebow at all.

I like Tebow, but if you think he wins ten games with the Panthers this year you're a moron.

I called you out rightly because the only thing you are willing to say tonight is that the defense was shitty. God forbid you admit the truth, that Tim Tebow had an amazing game.

I made a comment about the defense being bad on one play and I got a paragraph calling me a racist ********er. I didn't know that I had to comment on every single person who has a great game every week. Demaryius Thomas had a great game and I didn't make any comments about him. Drew Brees had a great game and I didn't make any comments about him. Tim Tebow had the best game of his career today and that was clear to anyone who watched him this season. I didn't know it was mandatory for every single person to come in here and comment on that. Just like in week 16 and 17 when he played like complete shit it wasn't mandatory for everyone to come in and comment on that. I don't like Tebow so naturally I'm not going to be shouting from the rooftops every time he plays well. Like I've said many times before I'm sure there are players you don't like and when they play well you likely don't come in and talk about how well they played.

Virtually every fucking week (whether Tebow has a good game or a bad game) you come in here and say the guy sucks and isn't an NFL QB. Last I checked, He's been the starting QB for 14 NFL games, has a >.500 record, and has won a playoff game against the #1 ranked defense in the entire league.

Actually when Tebow plays well and someone asks what I thought, I say he plays well. I just don't give him all of the credit for every single win and say he is some amazing qb when he goes 5-15 for 120 yards and they win anyways.

Hate to break it to you, you racist piece of shit, but you actually are 100% wrong. Tim Tebow IS an NFL Starting QB, and is actually a pretty fucking decent one at that. Better then Matt Ryan especially.

Again how am I racist? Because I don't like Tebow? No matter what I say or who I defend it seems like you will always call me racist unless I never defend a black guy and never say anything negative about a white guy. I also fail to see how Tebow is better then Matt Ryan. Ryan is 43-19 in 4 years as a starter, he is accurate, has some good arm strength, and he doesn't turn the ball over often. The only thing Tebow has on him is a playoff win. So unless you are telling me that Ben Roethlisberger is better then Peyton Manning because he has more Super Bowls and playoff wins or that Terry Bradshaw is better then Dan Marino because he has a lot more playoff wins then I'm not sure where you're going with this.

Oh and by the way it is obvious to me you hate Matt Ryan because he is white. Fucking racist.

All I'm asking for Big Shitty is that you be fair, and give credit where it's due, and finally come to your fucking senses. Not that you will, because you like your athletic QBs to be black, not white.

My favorite quarterback of all time is Steve Young. I have his jersey and a poster of him hanging up in my room. I went as Steve Young for Halloween three times as a kid. Try again.

Oh, and Tim Tebow would have likely won about 10 games with the Panthers, since he'd have receiver who would actually catch the fucking ball, unlike the shit he's dealt with in Denver.

:lmao: And the winner for dumbest thing said in this thread goes to (drum roll please)............................... Stormtrooper, for saying that Tebow would have led the Panthers and their atrocious defense to 10 wins this season.

Steve Smith is great but he is also 32. Their second and third receivers are Brandon LaFell and Legadu Nanee. Demaryius Thomas is a pretty damn good talent and made some nice plays today (the whole outrunning the secondary the final 60 yards to the endzone in OT thing was kind of a big part of the game). I'll also take Decker and Eddie Royal over LaFell and Nanee any day of the week. If there is a talent discrepancy between the two offenses it is very minimal.

I'd also like a list of players you don't really like so every time they do something good and you don't make a comment about how good it was I can call you a racist ********er. It's only fair.

I made a comment about the defense being bad on one play and I got a paragraph calling me a racist ********er. I didn't know that I had to comment on every single person who has a great game every week. Demaryius Thomas had a great game and I didn't make any comments about him. Drew Brees had a great game and I didn't make any comments about him. Tim Tebow had the best game of his career today and that was clear to anyone who watched him this season. I didn't know it was mandatory for every single person to come in here and comment on that. Just like in week 16 and 17 when he played like complete shit it wasn't mandatory for everyone to come in and comment on that. I don't like Tebow so naturally I'm not going to be shouting from the rooftops every time he plays well. Like I've said many times before I'm sure there are players you don't like and when they play well you likely don't come in and talk about how well they played.
No, you don't have to comment on every single person having a great game. But what I did expect is that you eat a little bit of crow. You refused to, instead you try and deflect the praise off of the QB and onto the other team.

And I don't like some players. But I don't come on here every week that they suck major ass. And when they play well, I say that they had a great game. You said nothing, and as such I called your ass out.

Actually when Tebow plays well and someone asks what I thought, I say he plays well. I just don't give him all of the credit for every single win and say he is some amazing qb when he goes 5-15 for 120 yards and they win anyways.
No you don't do that. Every single fucking week you keep saying that he played like shit and they won in spite of him. Of course that's not at all true in most of the games, but who cares, lets not get facts in the way of shitting on the guy.

Again how am I racist? Because I don't like Tebow? No matter what I say or who I defend it seems like you will always call me racist unless I never defend a black guy and never say anything negative about a white guy. I also fail to see how Tebow is better then Matt Ryan. Ryan is 43-19 in 4 years as a starter, he is accurate, has some good arm strength, and he doesn't turn the ball over often. The only thing Tebow has on him is a playoff win. So unless you are telling me that Ben Roethlisberger is better then Peyton Manning because he has more Super Bowls and playoff wins or that Terry Bradshaw is better then Dan Marino because he has a lot more playoff wins then I'm not sure where you're going with this.
Tebow is better then Matt Ryan because Matt Ryan can't win games when his team needs to win. Like the 3 playoff games he's been in where he plays like shit and his team gets embarrassed.

Oh and by the way it is obvious to me you hate Matt Ryan because he is white. Fucking racist.
No, I hate Matt Ryan because no one has mentioned once that he may not be the answer in Atlanta, even though he has been shit when it matters.

My favorite quarterback of all time is Steve Young. I have his jersey and a poster of him hanging up in my room. I went as Steve Young for Halloween three times as a kid. Try again.
Good for that. This is the first time you say anything supporting a white running QB. Before then, yeah, you come off as racist.

Completely unrelated, but Steve Young is a fucking asshole, too. If Steve Young didn't sit for 4 years, he'd have never amounted to anything, then he expects a 1st and 2nd year running QB to be perfect right away.

:lmao: And the winner for dumbest thing said in this thread goes to (drum roll please)............................... Stormtrooper, for saying that Tebow would have led the Panthers and their atrocious defense to 10 wins this season.

Steve Smith is great but he is also 32. Their second and third receivers are Brandon LaFell and Legadu Nanee. Demaryius Thomas is a pretty damn good talent and made some nice plays today (the whole outrunning the secondary the final 60 yards to the endzone in OT thing was kind of a big part of the game). I'll also take Decker and Eddie Royal over LaFell and Nanee any day of the week. If there is a talent discrepancy between the two offenses it is very minimal.
The Broncos D wasn't good until Tebow started playing. They sucked with Kyle Orton as a QB. Starting Tebow changed the mindset of the entire team, including the Defense.

Oh, and the D isn't all that good, either. They got destroyed by a bunch of teams.

And the Panthers have 5 players I would take on offense over virtually any skill player on the Broncos (Steve Smith, DeAngelo Williams, Jonathan Stewart, Greg Olsen, and Jeremy Shockey). Hence why they'd win 10 games.

I'd also like a list of players you don't really like so every time they do something good and you don't make a comment about how good it was I can call you a racist ********er. It's only fair.
Except I don't hate a guy because he's white or black. And I don't sit here and badmouth these guys every week, then turn a blind eye when they perform.

And you want a list of guys I hate? Here's the 3 I can think of off the top of my head:
-Ben Roethlisberger. He got away with raping chicks.
-James Harrison: he attempts to murder people on the football field every week.
-Eric Smith: his version of covering a receiver is to allow him to catch the ball then attempt to tackle them. He plays on the team I support. AND he has done some violent illegal hits, which I don't support.

With Ben and Harrison, you never hear me say they are terrible. You hear me say I hate Ben, and Harrison is a piece of shit that tries to murder people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back