• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL LD 2012-2013

The Jets need a new GM. The new GM can then decide if he wants to keep Rex or go in a different direction. Rex deserves another year based on his record as a head coach and his previous successes before the past 13 months. Besides, he has 2 years, $6 Million due, and it's not like he's a bad coach.

Sanchez's cap hit is $17 million if he is cut. It's worth it to cut him if possible. Keeping him on the roster is a cancer to the other 52 players, and a distraction that isn't needed. They're better off cutting him and signing/starting a free agent then trying to go back to him.

Will they do any of this? Who knows. Sparano will be gone as Offensive Coordinator definitely. Mike Tannenbaum being gone is likely. The rest is unknown. The only players that are safe are probably Nick Mangold, Mo Wilkerson, and Antonio Cromartie.

Good thing Oakland is trying to find out what they have in Pryor. The answer? Nothing.

Time to find someone else.

The NFL is a fucking joke. When the announcers are saying things like "these refs are a joke" or "this rule is stupid, and it needs to be gone from the NFL" you know there are issues. I don't even care that the play went in favor of my team. That would be enough for most fans. But the Lions - who I hate with a passion - had the same bullshit happen to them, and it screwed them up the ass. There's just no consistency this year.

What I hate is how Adrian Peterson is threatening to break a big record, and they won't show the game, or even snippets of the game.

Why's that? Are they trying to keep them focused on the game at hand?

I'm sure it has everything to do with TV contracts, local teams, etc.

At least the game I have is Seattle and St. Louis, and it's pretty competitive.

Damn, that sucks. How hard would it be for the coach of the Vikings to make the decision to kick the FG? If they had already been in the playoffs, I bet it would have been a strong temptation to just run the ball again.

Vikings win. I don't give a shit how competitive that game was. The Packers defense didn't show up, and it pisses me off that it doesn't matter how good Aaron Rodgers does anymore. To take nothing away from Peterson, he's fantastic. But if Green Bay can't stop the Vikings, they're going to get eaten alive by the Falcons. Not to mention, just about anybody in the AFC this season.

I don't think it was very hard at all. You play to win. He runs it and doesn't get it and they lose in OT he's crucified.

I don't think it was very hard at all. You play to win. He runs it and doesn't get it and they lose in OT he's crucified.

I'm sure it was incredibly difficult. That doesn't mean he was 100% sure of the decision he was going to make, but don't tell me it wasn't a tough decision.

Lovie Smith saying the Bears did what they needed to do, but the decision wasn't in their hands. This week? Sure. But overall, you never leave the decision in another team's hands. If the Bears did "what they needed to do", they would have won another game, and not left it up to the Packers to do their dirty work for them.

Thanks for kicking out the Giants though, Bears. We appreciate it...

Excuse my exuberance for one moment.

PLAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFS!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus what a game. I think my heart's still going 200 mph.

Who knows, Vikings fans... the Packers won the Superbowl off the Wild Card two years ago. Peterson is on fire. Maybe this can be your year?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back