• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL LD 2012-2013

It doesn't appear as if he played badly.
Are you saying Kaepernick didn't play bad, or Smith when he was starting? Because Kaepernick is solely responsible for 10 of the Rams points. A safety via Intentional Grounding in the End Zone, and a terrible pitch recovered for a TD.

Are you saying Kaepernick didn't play bad, or Smith when he was starting? Because Kaepernick is solely responsible for 10 of the Rams points. A safety via Intentional Grounding in the End Zone, and a terrible pitch recovered for a TD.

I didn't see the game, just saw Kaepernick's stats. Neither of those were in the stats, obviously.

I didn't see the game, just saw Kaepernick's stats. Neither of those were in the stats, obviously.
I didn't see all the game, but I saw the safety and the Fumble. At that point (the fumble made it 10-10) his stats were less then impressive.

Also don't forget he played 5 periods (the winning kick was with 30 seconds left in overtime), so his numbers are slightly skewed.

Either way, he was really good for 2 games, so he should get one more game before jumping back. See how well he can rebound from this performance.

The song is almost 25 yrs. old, probably been played at many sporting events over the last two & a half decades.

How bad are the Jets? They can't do anything right. Put Tebow in already, because Sanchez simply isn't getting it done.

It says a lot when these numbers

C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT RAT.
13/22 149 6.8 0 0 79.5

Obliterate the other QB's.

6 Hours...

Do you take the over or the under for the announcement of Rex Ryan's firing after the final game of the season?

That's what I've been reading as well, that Ryan and the GM may keep their jobs. I sincerely have no idea how.

That's what I've been reading as well, that Ryan and the GM may keep their jobs. I sincerely have no idea how.

The personification of the old expression, it pays to have friends in high places. For reasons not abundantly clear, the ownership seems to be very high on Rex Ryan and friends. His firings is by no means a certainty.

Perhaps his masterful usage of Tim Tebow has given ownership enough confidence to keep Rex around. I mean, playing Sanchez yet again today in lieu of Tebow has been another stroke of coaching genius.

Personally, I'll be thrilled to see Rex Ryan and the GM keep their positions. Hopefully, Sanchez will be brought back as their number one quarterback as well. I am, after all, a Patriots fan.

Hopefully, Sanchez will be brought back as their number one quarterback as well. I am, after all, a Patriots fan.

Sanchez is guaranteed $8 mil., I can't imagine there is any team in the NFL stupid enough to trade for a mediocre QB that is going to take up $8 mil. of cap space. If the Jets are serious about getting rid of him they're either going to have to shell most or all of that guaranteed money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back