• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL LD 2012-2013

Rodgers finally gets ONE PLAY where the offensive line holds for long enough for him to make a pass, and the receiver can't hold on to the damn ball! And THEN a holding penalty, to top it all off.

I hate to be consistently negative about this game, but I have very, very little to be happy about. Rodgers can't stay on his feet. Receivers can't catch the ball. Offensive line can't stop sacks. Defensive line can't stop a run or pass game. Kicker can't make field goals.

It was the RB that couldn't catch the ball not the receiver

This is pitiful. The Packers need to get a better offensive line and try to establish something of a running game. A re-tooled defense would be nice, too.

This is pitiful. The Packers need to get a better offensive line and try to establish something of a running game. A re-tooled defense would be nice, too.

Problem with the O-Line is everyone is hurt, so they're sticking back-ups & rookies in there... & TJ Lang who's just a fucking idiot. Defense has been riddled with injuries this year as well. Good news is it looks like we should be getting some of those guys back soon.

Andrew Luck is definitely looking for real at the moment. Maybe moving Peyton wasn't so crazy after all. A little win win situation as it turns out. Colts are thriving, and so are the Broncos. And the Jets, well not so much.

Lions blowing a lead late? No, it can't be.

Nah, I've already accepted they weren't a playoff team this year, so this loss doesn't hurt as much as some other close calls earlier in the year. Disappointed, yes, but certainly not surprised. 6-10 here we come.

Andrew Luck is definitely looking for real at the moment. Maybe moving Peyton wasn't so crazy after all. A little win win situation as it turns out. Colts are thriving, and so are the Broncos. And the Jets, well not so much.

The Jets won today. All it took was putting in the third string backup, a 7th round draft pick who didn't play at all last year.

Wow...that looks pretty bad for Mark Sanchez doesn't it?

The Jets won today. All it took was putting in the third string backup, a 7th round draft pick who didn't play at all last year.

Wow...that looks pretty bad for Mark Sanchez doesn't it?

I realize the Jets won today. I'm referring specifically to the fact that bringing Peyton to Denver seems to have benefitted the Broncos, whereas the acquisition of Tebow by the Jets in the process hasn't nearly been as profitable.

Surprised to see the Jets win today though. I couldn't help but wonder if perhaps the Cardinals decided to leave four of their top players at home, rather than choose to have them make the trip. After all, a couple of their top players may have been too old or tired to make the trip, that sort of thing is apparently acceptable these days :)

Well Tebow should've been starting since about week 6 so it was only time the Jets figured out that they were playing their worst QB.

The Lions Prevent D happened.

Really, though. They better go all D (with maybe an OL thrown in) for the draft. Houston's a good CB and Delmas is alright (when healthy) but playing shit like Jonte Green and Drayton Florence will get you what you paid for. That secondary is a mess, and their two starting DE's (KVB and Avril) likely are gone. I'm just amazed our coach who's supposed to have a defensive background has allowed his D to allow 30+ points at home two straight weeks resulting in losses. A lot of work needs to be done there.

if you don't think Roethlisberger is elite watch a Steelers game when he isn't playing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back