NFL LD 2012-2013

Let me guess you're a Romo hater.

Not at all. I think Romo is a serviceable quarterback, not good but not bad. But he's not the only person who plays, and I don't think the Cowboys are going to beat the Redskins.

Furthermore, even if the Cowboys defeat the Redskins, that wouldn't silence any critics. The Cowboys would have to actually win at least one playoff game before people would even begin to consider it.

Not at all. I think Romo is a serviceable quarterback, not good but not bad. But he's not the only person who plays, and I don't think the Cowboys are going to beat the Redskins.

Furthermore, even if the Cowboys defeat the Redskins, that wouldn't silence any critics. The Cowboys would have to actually win at least one playoff game before people would even begin to consider it.

The Cowboys have won a playoff game under Romo and it still wasn't enough. They have to win the superbowl and even then I somehow doubt the critics would silence. I personally think that Romo is the best of the non "elite" quarterbacks. I just hope this game is actually close.

I was using hater as a common expression of dislike or disbelief. Wasn't trying to label you as anything.

How else would define "hater"? And again, how is Sly's critique all that inaccurate? He's a decent quarterback, who gets extra recognition because of what team he's on. Trade him for Josh Freeman, and you would never hear the name Tony Romo

How else would define "hater"? And again, how is Sly's critique all that inaccurate? He's a decent quarterback, who gets extra recognition because of what team he's on. Trade him for Josh Freeman, and you would never hear the name Tony Romo

Hes 315 yards away from 5000 that's pretty impressive.

And he gets more hate because he's a cowboy then he does credit.

Wrestlezone has a lot riding on this Redskins/Cowboys game. If the Redskins win, Chris Cash has to do an episode of VOW titled "The Justin LaBar Show", and read a script written by LaBar. Same thing in reverse if the Cowboys win. I think they're also planning a chair shot to the head run-in bit for the loser, while wearing the winner's jersey.

Wrestlezone has a lot riding on this Redskins/Cowboys game. If the Redskins win, Chris Cash has to do an episode of VOW titled "The Justin LaBar Show", and read a script written by LaBar. Same thing in reverse if the Cowboys win. I think they're also planning a chair shot to the head run-in bit for the loser, while wearing the winner's jersey.

The forums are collectively holding their breath in anticipation. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back