• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL 2012/13 Playoffs LD

Because I guess SD had forgotten...

Baltimore ended the season losing four of their last five, while Denver had won eleven straight.

San Fran won 3 of their last 5, Green Bay had won 4 of their last 5

Pure class right here. This is after the game.
BAdbe67CAAAwnRL.jpg:large

Manning: Great game Ray.
Lewis: Thanks Peyton, you too, kind of. Hey, the team is stuck in this God forsaken hippee town on Saturday night, where can I find some talent?
Manning: I like you Ray, you're old school. Most guys just use Twitter nowadays.
Lewis: Yeah, I went to the U, so I'm naturally illiterate. So where should I go?
Manning: Try the Eager Beaver off the interstate. Tell them Pedro Manolo sent you.
Lewis: Thanks, hey who's the kid?
Manning: Road trip with Indy in '08. Would have signed with the 49ers if I knew about this mistake. But I'll let you know for sure when the test results come in.
Lewis: You were on fire back in '08.
Manning: Yeah, I could have killed a guy at the Super Bowl and gotten away with it back in those days.
Lewis: I know the feeling. everybody laughs

I picked Denver to win last night but at the beginning of the season I picked the Ravens to win the Super Bowl and I was rooting for them and Ray Lewis last night. It was like Angels in the End Zone Part 2 with that 70 yard td pass at the end of regulation. How else can you explain Denver's safety being so out of position and unable to turn and make a play? It's a shame for Peyton because he had a remarkable season and played a tremendous game until the int late in the first OT. Denver will be a Super Bowl contender again next season but this year I am fully behind the Ravens.

I picked Atlanta & New England to win today, not that it really means much since I've gotten every pick wrong so far. If this is truly Tony Gonzalez's last year, then I really hope the Falcons win the SB, fuck Ray Lewis, he's already won one, & I find it hard to support a guy that was on trial for murder.

Seattle's D not looking all that impressive now that they have to play a healthy QB with two legs & a hell of an arm, hope they keep this up, bury the fucking Seacocks

Seattle's D not looking all that impressive now that they have to play a healthy QB with two legs & a hell of an arm, hope they keep this up, bury the fucking Seacocks

Not having Chris Clemons and back to back cross country games, including playing last Sunday night and the first game today (10 o'clock Seattle time) probably has something to do with it as well.

Why don't you like Seattle?

Not having Chris Clemons and back to back cross country games, including playing last Sunday night and the first game today (10 o'clock Seattle time) probably has something to do with it as well.

Why don't you like Seattle?

I hate Pete Carroll, I think he's a piece of shit.

I'm so disgusted with Seattle. Out of all the teams during all the times to lay a goose egg, this is when they do it.

Yeah, they have their excuses (especially on defense)... but still, there's no excuse for piss poor playcalling and decision making. This is just pathetic.

I picked Atlanta & New England to win today, not that it really means much since I've gotten every pick wrong so far. If this is truly Tony Gonzalez's last year, then I really hope the Falcons win the SB, fuck Ray Lewis, he's already won one, & I find it hard to support a guy that was on trial for murder.

So the mere fact that he was accused of murder means you don't like him? That's fucking ridiculous.

Fuck what Seattle's going through man. I never had a problem with them until that bullshit Monday night game. I gave props to their D, But seriously man, everyone is on this Seattle kick. More power to Atlanta is they eliminate the Seahawks.

If this is truly Tony Gonzalez's last year, then I really hope the Falcons win the SB, fuck Ray Lewis, he's already won one

The Ravens have other future Hall of Famers like Matt Birk and Ed Reed who have never won one. The 49ers have one in Randy Moss who has never won one. New England and Houston are really the only teams without veteran greats who are without a ring.

The Ravens have other future Hall of Famers like Matt Birk and Ed Reed who have never won one. The 49ers have one in Randy Moss who has never won one. New England and Houston are really the only teams without veteran greats who are without a ring.

Andre Johnson.

I know I'm late to the party but I can't stop laughing at Denver and Peyton Manning. He's slowly slipping down my list of all-time great quarterbacks.

The Ravens have other future Hall of Famers like Matt Birk and Ed Reed who have never won one..

If Ed Reed comes to his hometown next year like he should, he'll get to win one with the Saints.

Fuck the Ravens. If there's a Falcons/Ravens Super Bowl, I'm not watching a single second of that game. Thankfully though, both teams should get slaughtered next week.

Well wait a second... this game isn't completely over yet if Seattle can put together a good drive here after that interception.

I know I'm late to the party but I can't stop laughing at Denver and Peyton Manning. He's slowly slipping down my list of all-time great quarterbacks.

Because of a bad decision late in overtime of a game that should have ended in regulation? Peyton didn't give up a 70 yard prayer with 31 seconds left. He is a top 3 all time quarterback no questions asked. He doesn't need to play another snap and that statement would hold true.

Seattle isn't done yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back