• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MMA GSD for September is Driving Back to Stockton... Fuck Your Motherrrrr

Turd Ferguson

DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
Jon Jones said:
“I’ve always been a person who tries to do the right thing in life, for the most part,” said Jones. “I’m no angel, but I was always the kid who snitched on the kids who had pot. I don’t want to offend the pot smokers out there, but I was kind of just a snitch. I was just down for people doing the right thing. My parents kind of raised me to be a good guy. I’ve always been down for the good side, I guess.”

Rampage Jackson said:
"One of my friends was talking to Jon Jones' manager recently, and Jon Jones' manager was saying that he knows everything that is going on in our camp," Jackson said. "He said he had spies in our camp and he knew everything that was going on. That got me thinking.

“How did he know about my hand injury that fast? It wasn't on the Internet, and yet he knew about my hand injury right away. The UFC people were in Brazil, which is why it probably took them four hours to call me. That shows me two things: They have spies in my camp, one, and two, they're dumb as hell, because they didn't know how to use the information correctly and to wait. He called right away, running to Joe Silva. Joe Silva called my manager right away."

Calendar
9/3 - One FC - Yoshida vs. Baroni (Stream on Sherdog)
9/10 - Bellator 49 - Welterweight Grand Prix Opening Round
9/10 - Strikeforce: Barnett vs. Kharitonov
9/17 - Bellator 50 - Middleweight Grand Prix Opening Round
9/17 - UFC Battle on the Bayou: Shields vs. Ellenberger
9/21 - TUF 14 Debut
9/23 - Strikeforce Challengers: Larkin vs. Zwicker
9/24 - DREAM.17: World Bantamweight Grand Prix
9/24 - Bellator 51 - Bantamweight Grand Prix Opening Round
9/24 - UFC 135 - Jones vs. Rampage

Essential Websites:
http://www.mma.ly
http://www.ufc.com

Noteworthy:
  • The UFC is going to Fox! Furthermore, Fox is committing hard to the UFC.
  • Chris Lytle retires on top.
  • Dan Hardy inexplicably still has a job.
  • Anderson Silva is amazing, except for when he fights Chael Sonnen.
  • Forrest Griffin is DONE.
  • Big Nog should retire on top. Unfortunately, he'll probably get KO'ed by Mir again in his next fight.
  • Alistair Overeem is in negotiations with Zuffa, may be headed to the UFC.
  • Dan Henderson is in negotiations with Zuffa, may be headed to the UFC.
  • Business as usual.
  • Rousimar Palhares is approaching Stefan Struve territory where it's always an exciting, funny, weird, strange trip with every fight win or lose.
  • Rampage believes Jon Jones has a spy in his camp. Rampage is crazy and paranoid in the first place, this is distracting him from his training.
  • Brittney Palmer is no longer with the UFC, but THE BEAUTIFUL DANNY GLOVER still has a job.

Silva-vs-Okami-UFC-134.gif

Calendar
9/3 - One FC - Yoshida vs. Baroni (Stream on Sherdog)
9/10 - Bellator 49 - Welterweight Grand Prix Opening Round
9/10 - Strikeforce: Barnett vs. Kharitonov
9/17 - Bellator 50 - Middleweight Grand Prix Opening Round
9/17 - UFC Battle on the Bayou: Shields vs. Ellenberger
9/21 - TUF 14 Debut
9/23 - Strikeforce Challengers: Larkin vs. Zwicker
9/24 - DREAM.17: World Bantamweight Grand Prix
9/24 - Bellator 51 - Bantamweight Grand Prix Opening Round
9/24 - UFC 135 - Jones vs. Rampage

Essential Websites:
http://www.mma.ly
http://www.ufc.com

Noteworthy:
  • The UFC is going to Fox! Furthermore, Fox is committing hard to the UFC.
  • Chris Lytle retires on top.
  • Dan Hardy inexplicably still has a job.
  • Anderson Silva is amazing, except for when he fights Chael Sonnen.
  • Forrest Griffin is DONE.
  • Big Nog should retire on top. Unfortunately, he'll probably get KO'ed by Mir again in his next fight.
  • Alistair Overeem is in negotiations with Zuffa, may be headed to the UFC.
  • Dan Henderson is in negotiations with Zuffa, may be headed to the UFC.
  • Business as usual.
  • Rousimar Palhares is approaching Stefan Struve territory where it's always an exciting, funny, weird, strange trip with every fight win or lose.
  • Rampage believes Jon Jones has a spy in his camp. Rampage is crazy and paranoid in the first place, this is distracting him from his training.
  • Brittney Palmer is no longer with the UFC, but THE BEAUTIFUL DANNY GLOVER still has a job.

Silva-vs-Okami-UFC-134.gif

I love your MMA GSD threads Heisenburg :blush: and I sure do prefer seeing Danny Glover tell me what round it is over Brittney Palmer

Dana White has promised a huge announcement tomorrow where he will announce the matches for UFC on Fox.

It's also expected that he'll announce Alistair Overeem as the newest addition to the Heavyweight Division.

Also, allegedly doctors are telling Brock that it might be time to hang it up for his own health benefit. With this news coming out the day before the matches for the Fox special are going to be announced, chances are it probably means that Brock will be fighting in the main event.

It would be a complete bummer if Brock couldn't fight anymore. Brock in the UFC, contrary to the opinion of the typical moron Sherdogger, is good for everyone.

Also:

Not to say I don't have any interest in Rampage vs. Jones, but UFC 135 is all about Nate Diaz vs. Takanori Gomi for me. That fight cannot come soon enough.

That was a great trailer, though.

Well didn't that "Bleacher" website report that? That shit said Brock pulled out of 116 as well.

Rumor has it that co-main and main event match ups for the Fox card are Bendo vs Guida for co-main and Mir vs Reem for the main.

That Rampage vs. Jones trailer is awesome. I cannot wait to see those two fight and Gomi obliterate Diaz. Also, is Reem to the UFC finally official or still rumored?

I think right now Reem is "officially" in negotiations with the boss but it's close. :banghead:
Also the news we've all been waiting to hear, the headliner of the first UFC on Fox is officially Junior Dos Santos vs Cain Veasquez! I was a little more juiced for Reem vs Mir but the fact that i'm hopefully going makes it tolerable. I missed out on 117 in Oakland and I was even in Anaheim during 121 so I need to go.

Ive always been a HUGE supporter of Dana White and the UFC in general. They've dissapointed me quite a few times but then there are times like these that make me glad to be such a Huge fan of the company and its owners. This is the biggest thing anybody involved in MMA has ever accomplished and they delivered in a big way. Words cannot describe how truly proud I am to be a UFC fan on this day. Sounds fucking corny but damn, this shit is amazing. A free HW title fight between the two top heavyweights in the world on free tv in front of the largest audience of all time. Cant get any better than that.

Fox handling the show like a boxing event (one big fight)... I can dig it, though a part of me is kind of disappointed that a new fight wasn't announced. But whatever; no need to bitch when you're getting a Heavyweight Championship fight for free. I just hope Cain doesn't have any cage rust.

Diego Sanchez out of UFC 135 vs. Matt Hughes with a broken hand. Bummer.

Koscheck tweeted he's the replacement if Hughes accepts, but Hughes typically ducks AKA fighters, so....

And the countdown to Minowaman vs. Struve begins...

Saitama Super Arena will be configured for a 20,000 capacity.

Fights start locally at 10am to fit with the American PPV broadcast. No fights announced yet.

UFC will be coming to Japan annually and on top of other Asian shows they are planning.

KID, Fukuda, Gomi, Okami, Akiyama, Omigawa, Hioki, Mizugaki are all possibilities for UFC Japan but are not yet officially on the card.

Fischer said it would basically be a Japanese version of UFC Rio. Lots of local fighters and local media events.

To confirm: No fighters are official for UFC Japan yet. We are looking at November for that yet.

The Japan show pretty much guarantees that Gomi will still have a job even if loses to Diaz. Definitely a relief.

And I want Dennis Hallman to be Diego's replacement for Hughes.

It's official. Overeem is coming to the UFC and his first opponent will be none other then Brock fucking Lesnar!!! Awesome news.

Bendo/Guida on the undercard of JDS/Cain. Im going to have a heart attack..... Today has been to amazing

Has Overeem ever faced a high level wrestler, especially one of Brock's caliber?

Brock has a decent shot to take this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back