• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MMA GSD For February - Where Vitor Laments His Foot Fetish

Dan Lauzon was stabbed in the shoulder outside of a Boston nightclub this morning around 1 a.m., make matters worse his brother Joe sprained his ankle getting to the hospital. Not a good night for the Lauzon brothers.

Dan Lauzon was stabbed in the shoulder outside of a Boston nightclub this morning around 1 a.m., make matters worse his brother Joe sprained his ankle getting to the hospital. Not a good night for the Lauzon brothers.

It was probably Ruedigar getting revenge.

Hey Jon, Shark Fights 14 is going down March 11th. Only Matt Horwich vs. Villefort has been announced. Hopefully we'll get Don Frye and Bas Rutten again to do the commentary. Fun times with those two calling the fights.

Frye and Rutten together is fucking hysterical.

Totally forgot that the SF Challengers card was going down. Interesting to see if Beerbohm (awesome name btw) can amount to anything can remain undefeated.

Bobby Lashley is fighting for HDNet's Titan FC 17 March 25th against some guy named James Jack with a record of 6-2-1 being reported, but according to Sherdog it's 5-4-1. I didn't even know Lashley had left Strikeforce. This will be a true test to see where he is at after suffering his lost to Griggs. Also, Phil Baroni is fighting a guy named Nick Nolte on the card.

I loved that the pump from south park made an appearance, and fedor on zeus shoulders had me literally pissing myself, honestly a little bit came out.

Its probably because its so on the spot about him Jon, he is a proper cunt but he is a british cunt so i support him ;)

Jesus Christ, REALLY M-1?

Just to follow up...

2ms213s.jpg

Here's a follow-up to that whole hypnosis thing:

Reporter: Internet has been blown out of proportion with the talk about hypnosis. Apparently you gave an interview about psychological hypnosis being used on Fedor. Can you comment on that information?

Vladimir Voronov: It came is a bit of surprise to me. First of all I didn't give any interviews at all. On the airport exit we were on hurry to catch our train. There was a group of fans and one of the young boys asked us about Fedor's health and how he feels. So I answered that Fedor feels normal and Fedor will continue to fight in MMA. So he said to me that he seemed that Fedor didn't fell so good, so I answered (laughing) to him that he only seemed, or maybe he didn't feel so good (as if to say whatever). So from one or two phrases that lad (he didn't say who he was) came to a conclusion that Fedor was psychologically controlled by a hypnosis. It's a total bull****.

I fucking hate MMA "journalism."

I was SOOO close to being like ''Come the fuck on Guy you douche we get it, you hate Fedor yada yada'' and then I noticed AND I SHAT BRICKS.

At first Armbar was like :disappointed: then he was like :lmao:

Anyone that didn't watch the Strikeforce last night, I suggest finding the replay and watching it. Damn good show.

How could you not love this guy? I was rolling when he was joking about being booked until 2013 because of everyone calling him out. Also, the joke about having a Masters division.

For anyone interested,

UFC 127 free prelims

PRELIMINARY CARD (ION Television)
Spencer Fisher vs. Ross Pearson
Alexander Gustafsson vs. James Te Huna

PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook)
Jason Reinhardt vs. Tiequan Zhang
Tom Blackledge vs. Anthony Perosh

Should've gave us the Hunt fight, I'm sure we'll see it as one of them are getting KO'd fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back