• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MMA GSD For February - Where Vitor Laments His Foot Fetish

Hey jmt, I got Bushido 9 in the mail today. The first two fights which feature Gono and Filho are fairly entertaining. Can't wait to see the Hendo/Chonan fight and the LW tournament. That fucker is stacked.

Haha... nice, man. I hope you enjoy the rest of the show. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on Gomi/Kawajiri.

For sure, but I might not get around to seeing the rest of the show until tomorrow or this weekend sometime.

Holy shit, Gomi vs. Kawajiri was an absolute war. Loved every minute of it. I'll have a better review after Conan is over and I see the second round of the tournaments.

I'm doing a free trial class of BJJ Fundamentals at Kenny Florian's school Saturday. Hopefully the man himself will be there!

Surprise surprise, Paul Daley failed to make weight again!! He came in over 2lbs. in his fight against Yuya Shirai at his first weight attempt, then on the second attempt was .88 of a lb. over.

I'm gonna laugh my ass off if this joker comes in overweight during the Diaz fight and that makes it not for the title.

I'm doing a free trial class of BJJ Fundamentals at Kenny Florian's school Saturday. Hopefully the man himself will be there!

That's awesome man. I started training at Ricardo Almeidas academy in Jersey. Same place Frankie Edgar trains. It's awesome.

mma_bisping_rivera1x_576.jpg

At least he still made the ko face, this one isn't even photoshopped like the ones in the LD.

My buddy pointed out to me that Bisping looks like Daniel Tosh. This may explain why I find him to be a douche.

From Dana White...

"Fitch is saying give me my respect. He just fought a 155-pound guy to a draw and lost the first two rounds IMO"

Dana's such a piece of shit sometimes. He's acting like this should have been a cakewalk for Fitch; BJ isn't a cakewalk for ANYONE in MMA. Besides, if this fight was supposed to be so one-sided, then why the fuck did that ****** book it as the main event in the first place?

God, for him to actually say something where I somewhat feel the need to defend Jon Fitch says a lot. No wonder the pussy didn't go to the press conference last night. He knew his mouth would get him in trouble, yet he still couldn't resist to blast his fighters to reporters. Pathetic.

That said, I do agree with this excerpt from Dana:

UFC president Dana White admitted he had no idea how things will shake out, but did believe Penn did enough to get the win over Fitch.

"I didn't think it was a draw," White told ESPN.com. "I looked at the scorecards and the two judges who had it a draw scored the first two rounds for Penn and the third round a 10-8 [for Fitch]

"Personally, I scored the first two rounds for Penn and had him winning the fight. There's no doubt B.J. got pounded in the third round, but that wasn't a 10-8 round."

This thread is falling to far down in the GSD so I have to bump it. Whose going to be Strikeforce Light Heavyweight champion come March 6th?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back