4/1 - Strikeforce Challengers: Wilcox vs. Damm
4/2 - Bellator 39: Lightweight Title - Alvarez vs. Curran
4/9 - Bellator 40: Askren vs. Thompson
4/9 - Strikeforce: Diaz vs. Daley and Melendez vs. Kawajiri
4/16 - Bellator 41: Warren vs. Galvao
4/23 - Bellator 42
4/30 - UFC 129: St. Pierre vs. Shields

Noteworthy:
Chael Sonnen's sentencing is April 8th. He wants Bisping.
Nate Marquardt wants to drop down to Welterweight or wants Bisping.
The UFC will not sign Fedor when it officially absorbs Strikeforce.
Tom Hardy is currently filming a movie called "Warrior", based on an MMA fighter.

The Only News Site You Need
http://www.mma.ly

Useful Links
Sherdog Fight Finder
Unified rules of MMA
http://www.fightmetric.com
http://www.ufc.com

Direct all your anger towards Thiago Silva by the way for taking banned substances.

Because of this, Brandon Vera has a job in the UFC still.

God, I'd take a shit on Silva's face for failing the drug test and murder him for being the reason Mr. I'm a changed fighter is back in the UFC. Let's be honest here- Vera's shit and the fact we now have to hear his 'Brandon Vera's back' talk (the exact same shit before Silva fisted him like a ragdoll) again.

Atleast Silva manned up and admitted what he did immediately. He made a poor choice and he has to live with the consequences. I'm curious as to what animal's urine he tried to use during the test though, that was a ******ed idea if there ever was one.

Vera is such a ********.

...You should just stop posting Doug. All together.

I'm a very casual MMA fan Doug and even I can tell you that Dana hates the Russian guys who represent Fedor - the names escape me - but White hates them.

But anyways, the guys called you out on it deservedly. Stop being a bitch when you get called out for being silly.

His management is M-1 Global. Fuckers... Don't blame Dana for Fedor not fighting in the UFC, blame his fucking management.

Fedor is on a two fight losing streak, and has a contract with a separate company. Dana isn't above the law, and cannot void a fighters contractual obligations with another company. I'm probably being trolled, but I don't care in all honesty. You just annoy me. Seriously do some fucking research before you make stupid comments. It's as easy as typing "Fedor" in google.

Sonnen vs Bisping better happen. That would be the pre-fight draw since probably Sonnen vs Lesnar, or even before that Lesnar vs Mir. I hope Dana realizes that fight will create fireworks.

Speaking of Fedor, Coker said Fedor will fight in July against a big named opponent, and it will be announced 10 days from now. I'm guessing it'll be against Dan Henderson at 205, especially after seeing this recent picture:

hoost-fedor.jpg

The only thing that's Crashin' is the quality of this thread.

GTFO Doug. On my cell right now, you'll get a proper thrashing when I can sit down and type.

I'm not the biggest Sonnen fan, but when I saw that picture earlier I wet myself. I need to buy that shirt.

I'm not the biggest Sonnen fan, but when I saw that picture earlier I wet myself. I need to buy that shirt.

https://store.diazbrothers.com/

I think I'm definitely getting one.

I also believe that Kongo isn't fighting Mousasi, no credible site has announced it, All I saw was people saying Kongo mentioned it on his Facebook. It's just like when Wandy says he's fighting someone on twitter, no truth just fights they want.

Easily the best MMA shirt there is right now. That's saying a lot since i'm in love with my "Just Scrap" shirt.

Welp Kieth Jardine will be stepping in for Kyle to face Gegard. Sorry Jon, i'm afraid Jardine may die in this fight.

Mousassi's a bad motherfucker and the Dean of Mean should be enjoying himself somewhere in Florida. I've never seen Jardine fight but like 2 years ago he was headlining a UFC ppv so it should be a good fight.

I fucking love Keith Jardine, but damn that doesn't look like a good fight for him on paper. I'll never count him out though, he's got a ton of heart and has upset more than one person before.

Except his chin has let him down in some fights, and he is going against a K-1 level striker. Gegard is not a Chuck Liddell type striker with crazy power, and a sloppy style. I don't know if anybody can outstrike Gegard at 205 pounds let alone Keith Jardine.

Plus Jardine isn't a elite wrestler, so he's not keeping Mousasi down at all. Jardine will be walking away with a decent pay day though, taking the fight on a weeks notice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back