**MERGED** Finally.. The Rock... has come back... HOME (KEEP IT ALL IN HERE!)

How many times will we see the Rock?

• Wrestlemania, the grand-daddy of 'em all. That's it.

• Maybe one Raw.

• TWO!!!!!!!

• I reckon a good deal of appearances on WWE, including Web work and video promo's.

• All the time, like on Smackdown as well. lol.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ferreira

SORRY! About you damn luck!
the_rock.jpg

Yes, it's true. He's baaaack, and I'm not talking about Kane, The Rock is back! And he is the guest host of Wrestlemania 27. What do you think of this? Will he fight John Cena at the event?

What about the promo he just did?

For me it was one of the greatest moments as a wrestling fan, it's like 4AM in Portugal, and I'm watching online RAW, and when I saw the woman I really tought it could be Stephanie McMahon or someone else, but it was The Rock and I'm so happy it was, he did a great promo, and as far as I am concerned, Vince McMahon has made a believer out of me. I will buy Wrestlemania 27 just so I can watch The Rock at WWE again.

I'm not sure if this comeback will continue in the next week or just at Wrestlemania, anyway, it's gonna be a long road to Wrestlemania, with some comments between Cena and The Rock it will certainly be fun to watch, I'm not sure if The Rock has one more match in him, because it wouldn't make sense to refer to Cena if they aren't planning on doing something in the future between the two.

Does this change the way you were thinking about Wrestlemania as a PPV?

That was the greatest thing ive seen the past 7 years in wrestling .. I was shaking. HE OWNED CENA .. HE WAS OWNING CENA BEFORE EVEN SAYING HIS NAME CUZ THATS HOW U CUT A PROMO .. Did the rock just single handly RUIN John cena and make people hate him. Obv now when he does " you cant see me " hes gunna get laughed at

Thank you Rock for showing the wrestling world what "being over" actually looks and sounds like.

If it ends up being Rock/Cena at WM, that may be the biggest match in WM history. Well done to WWE as well if it happens. Nothing official yet, but here's hoping.

Initial thoughts...

even though I figured it would be him, I didn't think he'd actually be there in person tonight. Risky stunt, because if he doesn't deliver the interest is dead and no one cares about him at Mania. The thing is he really is that. damn. good.

My god what a promo!

Obviously they let him go a little loose with the whole PG thing (actually he shit all over the PG rating haha) but man, even though I know the best we'll get is a little scuffle or a stare down. He really brings the goods. Some guys you question why they're at the top (like Miz almost breaking Bryan's neck tonight) but other guys without question are where they are for a reason, the Rock is that guy. He seemed as hot tonight as at any point in his career, to come back after 7 years like that is phenomenal!

I was never a huge Rock fan, but after seeing how intense (and how HE was genuinely enthusiastic to be back) and how insanely excited the crowd was for him--it got me pumped too! That was a terrific promo and can only see amazing things in the near future. It has me thinking too. At first I thought it was a sure thing Cena VS Miz @ Mania--but will it be the Rock vs Cena? Who knows? My question is, is a Cena heel turn incoming? Not because Vince wants it to happen, but because the Rock is making it happen. Cena got more heat than usual when the Rock called him out. This is going to be great and unpredictable!

I liked the tease prior to the Rock's appearance for most of us thought we were going to get Stephanie when we saw the high heels.

LMAO I completely DIED when he made fun of Cenas "you cant see me" Im not a Cena hater but I was hoping the guy he was ganna name before the stupid gm interrupted was Cena. Im watching the promo again lmao I love this! The best thing i've seen in a while!

Ok so ummm... I usually come on this forum to troll, but what I just witnessed made me feel like I was 10 again. I was screamed like a little bitch during that whole promo. That's how you cut a fucking promo without a script. That is how you have the arena in the palm of your hands.That is wrestling.

Seriously though , The rock in 5 mins just destroyed what Cena built for himself with the " You cant see me " .. How can he ever say that again now? .. Amazing the power of the ROCK! ..and whats great about it is that HE SPOKE THE TRUTH

I ALMOST turned off my tv when I saw the heels walking out of the limo. I'd be kicking myself if I did. What a great promo. I felt like I was 15 years old again, laughing my ass off at a great/funny promo. None of that trying to hard to be funny crap, just pure funny.

So glad The Rock is back and I hope he does destroy Cena at Wrestlemania! The PPV just got that much better!!!!

somebody wake me up, i bin waiting for the rock to come and rip john cena a new asshole.. CLASSIC WWE MOMENT... i got this promo on my dvr its on repeat.. best promo in 7 YEARS

This was AMAZING! He hasn't lost a step in 7 years!! It's like he never even left. He sounded genuine, and was spot on tonight. Excellent promo. I was like a little kid again for 25 minutes.

I love how they stopped bleeping all the curses too. Maybe the PG era is finally over? :p

Such a huge pop. They couldn't have done this better. I'm so glad he was actually there in person, rather than just as a pre-recorded video or as an announcement or a little 5 minute segment. He actually showed up in exciting fashion and gave a full-length classic Rock promo. :worship:

I LOVED how he compared his days with the business with Austin and the Attitude Era to what the WWE has turned into. LOL.

i have to agree with everyone i think i just shit myself.

best promo since rock left.

if he says hes back for good and he means it then wow just wow can you imagine the matchups??? rock vs taker rock vs hhh yes we seen them before but come on!!!!!

of course maybe this cud mean cena vs rock at mania???

this is awesome!!!!!

I'm a Cena fan and I lmfao when The Rock trashed John Cena... I hope there are so many great things to come now since The Rock said he is back for good now.

Thank you Rock that promo was Electrifying, Cena thats how you cut a fuckin Promo
the champ is back,
i loved it when rock ripped cole a new ass hole lol

I honestly had lost all hope when I seen those women legs pop out of the limo. Then the Rocks music hit and I jumped out of my seat and marked out like I haven't marked out in a good while. It was great to see the great one come back and see him have so much leeway on the mic. God they won't be able to swear on t.v for another 5 years once the Rocks finished, hellz yes!

Makes me wonder if he actually meant he was never leaving again? I doubt it he'll stay past wrestlemania and was just trying to please us by saying that, but hot damn that was one hell of an ending to raw. What Rock said about Cena was more funny than anything Cena ever said since his rapper gimmick days, I loved every moment of it. Hell, the hairs on my neck are still on end. I'm going to enjoy the moment Cena and The Rock are standing across from one another in the ring, That will be a Raw moment that hasn't been seen for a very long time. Oh my, I'm excited are you?

FINALLY!!!..............

I felt like a kid again, I yelled when he came out. Felt like a dweeb and didnt care. What a promo. Love how he shit on the current product. Anyone who defends the pg era must now know how great it use to be, and more importantly how great he is

I wonder if the WWE knew they just ended John Cena's career with bringin the Rock back? lol

You can now get a john cena shirt for the same price as a lebron cavs jersey

One of the greatest promos ever! This reminded me of why I started watching wrestling over a decade ago. I hope the Rock is here to stay for good as he said he would. Maybe this is a transition out of the PG era..

Oh my think about, a freestyle promo battle between Heel!Cena and the RocK?

Jesus Christ, the sheer amounts of awesome that would ensue would be amazing!

Rock bitchslapped Cena AND the PG rating tonight.

After years of this kid-friendly garbage, it was awesome to see Rock cut loose with an old school "Attitude" promo.

Couple things I noticed. During his promo, he said he'd "never leave"....gotta wonder if he's actually going to stick around. Maybe become a novelty act like Undertaker.
Also, like most people have already said, Rock pretty much destroyed Cena. I figure that there will be some sort of confrontation at Mainia, but could it also lead to a heel turn for Cena?

That was incredible. The LD literally exploded with people posting in it. For many that will be enough to buy WrestleMania and I can't blame them. It was an amazing moment and it was an amazing promo. The Rock was gold as always, and he hasn't missed a step. His interaction with Michael Cole was excellent and it should be interesting to see if they follow up on the GM buzzing in. As far as the situation with Cena goes, perhaps he'll be the guest ref at Mania for Cena/Miz, I don't know but this is one celebrity that I think the people will fork their money out for.

Its impossible to go with Miz vs Cena now .. Rock just buried them both and the fans will know how its such a BS match. ESP if the rock is involved. I think the rock just completely changed the mania card , and turned john cena heel without knowing.. HAHA YES!

Oh My F'n Gawd!

What a promo!

That wasn't The Rock who left 7 years ago. The guy trying to hard to get laughs, all happy and go lucky.

THAT was the REAL jabroni beatin', pie eatin, people's champion, THE ROCK!!

It was as intense a promo as he has ever cut.

I really hope this means ROCK vs CENA at Mania, god would that draw!!! I usually don't tune in but I watched the entire episode tonight just hoping, dreaming that it was The Rock. And god was it ever. It's been 7 very long god damn years, and wow did it pay off. Welcome back Rock, welcome back.

Oh, and to all those people who said "Rock's never coming back, get your head out of your ass hes a movie star now". I'm pretty sure I speak for pretty much every person in this thread when I say we've got two words for yah...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back