• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 08.31.11

You'd run a failure for a company then, because you'd be firing a shit ton of top-end talent for the sake of having a "friendly" locker room.

If you were tossing guys for causing problems, you'd have fired Hart, HBK, Austin, Hardy, Foley, Hall, Nash, Steiner, Flair, etc. all of whom have had their fair share of problems in the past.

Let's see. WCW kept most of those guys and where are they now?

Also, what did Foley ever do to deserve being fired? Same with Hart.

You'd run a failure for a company then, because you'd be firing a shit ton of top-end talent for the sake of having a "friendly" locker room.

If you were tossing guys for causing problems, you'd have fired Hart, HBK, Austin, Hardy, Foley, Hall, Nash, Steiner, Flair, etc. all of whom have had their fair share of problems in the past.

Come on now, surely you are not suggesting that any of these guys have had problems in the past anywhere comparable to the circus which is the life of Hardy(s).

This Big Rob, Little Rob shit is funny.. now throw in Eric Young LOL this could be a fun Stable with those three..

He didn't see Terry behind him with the mirror. At least EY is here to add some comedy to this segment.

This is true. Hopefully they can at least split it up. Bring in some money at these other venues also.

I'm all about it, man. I'm so sick of Orlando.

Even if they toured locally within Tennessee, Florida, Alabama, Arkansas, etc. it'd be perfectly fine so long as they could get at least one show recorded a month outside of the iMPACT! Zone, or at the very least their PPV events.

Did it cost them money they wouldn't have had to spend otherwise? I rest my case.

And what if he screws up again? Does he get another chance and the fans get screwed over again? Does TNA continue to put their success on someone that has screwed up that badly before?

No, it didn't cost them a single cent. Good grief.

As for the rest, so if someone has screwed up they should simply e booted out of the industry regardless of common sense? Should we fire Rey Mysterio as well? After all, he screwed up on the wellness policy, what if he does so again, totally screws over all the fans. Should we fire every other violator as well, because if we're going to start booting out every wrester with a history of drub problems then suddenly we're going to be dealing with some very thin rosters.

If people who know what the fuck they are talking about judge it prudent to give Jeff hardy a second chance then there is not problem with them doing so.

I absolutely am. Especially Hall and HBK.

Hall yes, and he should have been fired from WCW about 1000 times. Shawn.....maybe but he was a lot more valuable to WWF than hardy is to TNA. Also Shawn didn't screw up on live television on PPV. He may have been messed up backstage, but it was kept backstage. That's a huge difference.

I absolutely am. Especially Hall and HBK.

And after the nWo consisted of way more than just the original 3, Hall was expendable. Rather than making him a freakin mockery by having him walk around "drunk", cut his ass until he gets clean. Was it really worth the embarrassment? Come on, you're better than that.

I can only hope that Jeff can somehow get his life back together even with his brother self-destructing. He could be a big and much needed boost to the roster.

Bad attitude. Constantly shooting down ideas, talking poorly about the company in public, etc.

...when was this? I honestly have no idea what specific things you're talking about and I've followed Foley for almost the last 15 years. Same with Hart in WWF. In WCW he blasted the place left and right but with good reason: the place was a disaster and falling apart at the seams.

Hall yes, and he should have been fired from WCW about 1000 times. Shawn.....maybe but he was a lot more valuable to WWF than hardy is to TNA. Also Shawn didn't screw up on live television on PPV. He may have been messed up backstage, but it was kept backstage. That's a huge difference.

I get that, but that's kind of my point. You were referencing firing guys who "screw up", no? Well, to what end? HBK was a fuckin' drunk who had the worst attitude back stage, but he drew.

There's a laundry list of guys with issues like this. Hell, even Hogan and Warrior had their issues. Would you have fired those guys too?

...when was this? I honestly have no idea what specific things you're talking about and I've followed Foley for almost the last 15 years. Same with Hart in WWF. In WCW he blasted the place left and right but with good reason: the place was a disaster and falling apart at the seams.

Foley recently with TNA.

Hart in WCW. Who cares if it was a disaster? He still shit talked his own company.

Hall, OK I'll grant you that one. And wow, what a resounding success he turned out to be. But Michaels, come on now, I know you know better than to compare the lives of Shawn Michaels and Jeff freaking Hardy.

I suggest you do some research on your boy then, because HBK was the biggest scumbag in the locker room during the late 90's with WWE.

People are cruel.. Hardy has been on a destructive path for what a year or two? There is time to save him and get him on track.. not like the others mentioned who were messed up year after year.. decade after decade...

If TNA helped him get better then good. Its not up to us if he should be fired or not.. I am glad he got the help he needed and am all about second chances. No one is perfect and everyone messes up..

Lets hope everything is okay with Hardy.

I get that, but that's kind of my point. You were referencing firing guys who "screw up", no? Well, to what end? HBK was a fuckin' drunk who had the worst attitude back stage, but he drew.

There's a laundry list of guys with issues like this. Hell, even Hogan and Warrior had their issues. Would you have fired those guys too?

If they were drawing like they were? No. That's the thing though: what has Hardy drawn?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back