• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 10.13.11

So I'm thinking something here: Jeff Hardy as a heel was about as stupid of a booking move as there ever has been. Well except for trying to turn Sting heel.

Nice little segment there with Roode/Storm showing support for Hardy.

I can't wait for him to finally start wrestling again.

Jeff Hardy's shirt reminds me of an album cover by a French folk punk band I downloaded and lost last year. Can't remember the band name (it was very French) to save my own life.

May the record show that James Storm managed to exude cool in that segment be doing nothing more than standing still and looking at Jeff Hardy.
The Cowboy needs he day in the main event more than anybody.

May the record show that James Storm managed to exude cool in that segment be doing nothing more than standing still and looking at Jeff Hardy.

Agreed. Storm is just overall a badass beer drinking son of bitch! I wish it was him instead of Roode even though I am happy Roode is getting his shot too.

Could not possibly disagree with this statement.

James Storm winning the World Heavyweight Championship would be such a satisfying sight for so many TNA fans who've been watching him since day one.

I really hope Jeff Hardy is truly ready to come back and has cleaned up his act. I am not asking the guy to be a saint, but at least keep his use under control and prevent himself from ending up on the tabloids for the wrong reasons again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back