IMPACT Wrestling LD for 09.22.11

Seriously — is there anyone in all of wrestling who sells moves and finishers better than Bully Ray?

Can't believe the improvement in Bully Ray this year. When they split up the Dudleys, I thought they were both finished. While Devon pretty much is, Bubba Ray has really reinvented himself.

I'll never buy or play this Rage game, but the fact they're using APC's "Counting Bodies Like Sheep" for the promo is fuckin' awesome.

Can't believe the improvement in Bully Ray this year. When they split up the Dudleys, I thought they were both finished. While Devon pretty much is, Bubba Ray has really reinvented himself.

You're not alone, dude. I think 99.9% of wrestling fans felt the same, myself included.

After he wins the title? Fine, I guess. Would make for a good feud. Screwing him from winning it? Would piss me off to no end.

I would prefer they wait until the Impact after BFG to turn Storm if they have to. The night of would taint the moment for me regardless of if he was screwed out of the title or not.

So.....Storm to turn on Roode at BFG?

Without a doubt. I really hope I am wrong about that. Unfortunately, though, I'm not. Storm costs Roode the match, likely on purpose, possibly accidentally, and either way, Angle retains and the Storm/Roode storyline begins.

Yeah but who is the better to be in fourtune Kaz or Chris?

Kaz. If Daniels is ever going to move up then he needs to get away from AJ. They're ALWAYS in the same story if they're both in the company and it holds Daniels back because he's not as good as AJ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back