IMPACT Wrestling LD for 09.22.11

I'd be on the edge of my seat if it was Storm. I haven't really gotten all the way into with Roode though.

Same, I have always liked Storm since the AMW days and of course Beer Moey. I like Roode as he is an amazing wrestler but he just hasn't grown on me. He is how I feel towards Jericho. I don't hate him but, I don't truly like him. I am glad he won though.

What should they have done instead? Ignore what happened?

No, they shouldn't have ignored what happened. They could have sent the guy to rehab, though, and brought him back once they knew for sure he was clean, and had a fighting chance to stay that way, but that's been discussed to death already.

I don't mind him being lectured by the roster if they do insist on bringing him back now. But not by every single guy. Do we really need to near it 4-5 times per night?

Same, I have always liked Storm since the AMW days and of course Beer Moey. I like Roode as he is an amazing wrestler but he just hasn't grown on me. He is how I feel towards Jericho. I don't hate him but, I don't truly like him. I am glad he won though.

Who the hell hates Chris Jericho? :disappointed:

James Storm has the second most charisma in the ring right now. You can't be upshowing future main-eventer and buddy Roode.

I don't hate Jericho, I just never got that into him. Its how I feel about Roode. Both awesome wrestlers, just not my favorite. I don't hate them though. I can't hate anyone that bust their ass for our entertainment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back