• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 08.31.11

Wow the crowd is really eating up Matt Morgan right now.

Morgan has been hot for a while now.. even in the IMpact Zone he gets good pops (non-canned) they really should push him to win the title at some point.

Morgan is money if used right.

Simple, have him follow his brother out the door. Might give him an opportunity to be reborn as well.

And throw out all the opportunity they have to capitalize on him being a renewed wrestler? I suppose WCW should have canned Scott Hall, too, huh?

Superstars are worth the headaches (sometimes).

And throw out all the opportunity they have to capitalize on him being a renewed wrestler? I suppose WCW should have canned Scott Hall, too, huh?

With all the problems he caused backstage after his debut? I would have.

Edit: after the NWO formation I mean.

They gave away something that cost them nothing, retailed at a very low price, had been for sale for several years and people had elected not to purchase. Cost them a lot of money my ass.

If TNA want to give someone a change to get their life together then good for them, that's a positive thing, and if they want to use it to tell a positive story then double good for them.

It just can't be said enough... the real crowd absolutely changes the entire atmosphere for TNA. FUCK the iMPACT! Zone.

Joe has a mohawk?

Time to call it a JOE-Hawk :p

Man I like this fued between Morgan and Joe... this has legs.

That's a lot of headaches, though. Risk versus reward, and if a lengthy history is any indication, I definitely think risk outweighs the reward here. That's assuming he stays out of jail.

They gave away something that cost them nothing, retailed at a very low price, had been for sale for several years and people had elected not to purchase. Cost them a lot of money my ass.

If TNA want to give someone a change to get their life together then good for them, that's a positive thing, and if they want to use it to tell a positive story then double good for them.

Did it cost them money they wouldn't have had to spend otherwise? I rest my case.

And what if he screws up again? Does he get another chance and the fans get screwed over again? Does TNA continue to put their success on someone that has screwed up that badly before?

With all the problems he caused backstage after his debut? I would have.

Edit: after the NWO formation I mean.

You'd run a failure for a company then, because you'd be firing a shit ton of top-end talent for the sake of having a "friendly" locker room.

If you were tossing guys for causing problems, you'd have fired Hart, HBK, Austin, Hardy, Foley, Hall, Nash, Steiner, Flair, etc. all of whom have had their fair share of problems in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back