IMPACT Wrestling LD for 08.11.11

4 days before the day I first arrived to this period of time, naked, in a ball of electricity. Ah.

And of course it isnt an issue, I may very well need to look into that.

Aye. Best tix available still though are 61$ total though. Sucks, since front row was 150$, would have been all the way down with that.

I didnt even see. Its lower level third prive level though, I wouldnt imagine their awful. The Licorious Center isnt very large. Its in the fucking HOOD though, jeeze

Yea, ill probably still go.

Give you two guesses on how i know right were Temple University is (the licorious center is were the university basketball team plays) :lmao: :lmao:

So I only started watching TNA again about 3 weeks ago and have two questions.

What exactly is the Bound for Glory series?

And what's Eric Young doing?

So I only started watching TNA again about 3 weeks ago and have two questions.

What exactly is the Bound for Glory series?

And what's Eric Young doing?

BFG series is some sort of contest leading up to BFG where you earn points when you win a match and how you win it. Whoever has the most points going into the show gets...something. I don't even remember. It's kind of dull.

And Eric Young is being Eric Young, in all of his unentertaining unglory.

Really, really bad show this week honestly. Just absolutely nothing worth watching on the entire show. Well I guess the Jeff Jarrett Mexico segment was kind of funny, but that's about it.

BFG series is some sort of contest leading up to BFG where you earn points when you win a match and how you win it. Whoever has the most points going into the show gets...something. I don't even remember. It's kind of dull.

They get to face the TNA World Heavyweight Champion at Bound For Glory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back