• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 08.11.11

I can see a heel Angle vs Crimson at BFG. I don't think it would be for the title but it would give Crimson a huge rub

I actually agree his push is probably premature, but I'm hoping it's being done to sort of get him to skip a few steps in the building path by elevating him to a title he doesn't win so he can slot down to some upper mid-card work to keep him relevant for another year before they give him a bigger push.

Really dig his look and his style, though. Very MMA reminiscent, but aside from the name (which is the only thing I don't like about him), I think he's got a ton of potential to be a big-time player for TNA. The type of guy that five years from now they can look back on and say they built from the ground up.

There's just one issue that must be addressed....

Can a ginger draw? By god I can't recall one. :lmao:

Jesus Christ Morgan, why are you whispering into the headset? Not exactly adding much to the commentary team here man.

In that post you did.

Well, I used the camera view as a chance to make the comment but go to a house show, no one knows who Crimson is or cares. I'm from NY where the term smark was born, and even here, no one gave a shit about him. He could be something someday, but now, we know nothing about him, he's green in the ring, and simply not ready for the push he's getting.

Not trying to be down on him, but he's not there yet. He might also wanna build up his leg muscles. Kinda tiny those things are.

...and you and X are still the only two people on earth who care.

Uh, not really. Have you ever taken a minute to read the comments section on various different wrestling websites Impact Reports? Trust me dude, people bitch incessantly about match length, there are a LOT of people who care about things like that on a wrestling show. A whole lot more than you're putting on.

if Crimson wins the BFG series hen it would be ok for him to get the title match. He would've had earn the title shot.

I can see a full blown Roode vs Storm angle at BFG

wait, didn't Angle and Crimson were behind the second "they"

Angle is a heel again? I honestly can't tell right now. I guess he is though.

Ehh, okay I guess. I was sort of looking forward to a babyface Angle title reign, but whatever. We've seen the Angle as heel champ thing done waaaaay too many times man.

Uh, not really. Have you ever taken a minute to read the comments section on various different wrestling websites Impact Reports? Trust me dude, people bitch incessantly about match length, there are a LOT of people who care about things like that on a wrestling show. A whole lot more than you're putting on.

Minority fans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back