IMPACT Wrestling LD for 08.11.11

This is a funnier version of what Mexican America did a few months ago where they beat up random people. Kinda funny, but I'm waiting for the point too.

The Mexican America version sucked though.

Chavo Guerrero is coming to TNA, and he's going to beat Jarrett down. That's clearly where this is going, and I'm down. I've been a lifelong Chavo fan and would love to see him get a good push in TNA if/when he comes to them.

Chavo Guerrero is coming to TNA, and he's going to beat Jarrett down. That's clearly where this is going, and I'm down. I've been a lifelong Chavo fan and would love to see him get a good push in TNA if/when he comes to them.

I'm down. Would make for one helluva feud.

Besides... at least there's no midget leprechaun's to beat him down every week in TNA.

So they're going to keep this going for like 2 months just to debut Chavo Guerrero? That might be a long 2 months......

Is there something written down somewhere demanding at least one Hector Guerrero angle every six months. We've had a couple a year since I started watching TNA.

Oh, and that was brilliant.

I would love for Chavo to become the mouthpiece for Mexian American. The team wrestling wise has a ton of potential but they can't use a mic to save their lives

See, THIS was funny. TNA has some funny writers and they've proven it before. Eric Young's "acting/TV star" thing isn't funny. Get this through your heads writers.

This. I'm up for this like nothing else. If they pull this off right, I'll mark the markout of a thousand markouts.

Why in the fuck am I watching Eric Young look for Scott Baio on a wrestling show? This isn't even remotely funny.

God I love Bully Ray. If someone had told me 6 months ago that Bully Ray would be one of the most entertaining parts of TNA and would be having the best run of his entire career, I'd have laughed in their face.

...Okay someone was just raped. SOMEONE WAS JUST RAPED.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back