• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 08.31.11

At least it is better than the sloppy 4 minute 10 diva tag match the WWE has every other PPV.

Neither is good. I hope I've made it perfectly clear over the months and years I've been on here. Any hope in finding a prevailing argument at this point for either company having a "better" women's division is like asking which fart smells the best. They all stink!

I like Aries' Suicide dive, ballzier to go through the bottom and middle rope as opposed to the typical middle/top rope every wrestler is doing every other week.

Sorenson is a solid worker. Should be interesting to see if they can bring some personality out of him. I really like Kash's style.

Now imagine if they put part of that stupid 10 minute "knockout law segment" into making that match longer. To me, that would have been a solid decision.

Now imagine if they put part of that stupid 10 minute "knockout law segment" into making that match longer. To me, that would have been a solid decision.
That would mean a match other than the main event going longer than 8 minutes. We can't have that.

Goddamn logic! Oh look, another weird Knockout segment which proves nothing. I wonder why they always run out of time to feature matches in the ring on this program.

Am I the only one to notice how painfully obvious those fake buck tooth are on Bucky? I mean it's hollywood, those chompers look like they got them out of a coin machine from a supermarket.

So Winter has been saying this cryptic supernatural stuff for ten and a half months now. We're not going to get any actual explanation of what she's talking about for at least six more months are we?

So Winter has been saying this cryptic supernatural stuff for ten and a half months now. We're not going to get any actual explanation of what she's talking about for at least six more months are we?

But KB, long stories rule! No one in today's wrestling market wants answers within the first year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back