Has The WWE SmackDown! LD On 1/28 Been Backed Into A Corre(ner)!?

I do like that corner enzeguri.

Dude, this is awesome. Kofi just eliminated both Kane and Del Rio!

So wait, is it over now or what?

If this is a face turn it's a milestone. I believe this is Kane's 100th face turn.

Ahh..Brain...haven't we realized that Kane is SO MUCH more complex that that? LOL he's the devil's favorite son...there's more to him than red barbed wire pants...and that one blind eye...he's a monster with deep intense emotions... he's loved and lost many times over... his life is like a Danielle Steel novel with Chuck Norris like actions...

So Kane and Del Rio just beat on each other, and now Vickie expects them to work together as a team? You gotta believe Kane is going to snap during the match and go... well, Kane on everyone in the ring.

Which Mysterio...the human..or the chiuhuahua that ADR adopted?LOL if so...my money is on the luchadore Chihuahua getting a HUGE response his first time out!! :lmao: The other mysterio is about ready for that big sleep sooner or later... getting up there in dog years...

"Many experts believe a brand new face will win this years Royal Rumble match."

I want to know who Stryker considers an "Expert"

I would love to see Cody Rhodes come out in a mask at the Royal Rumble, but I don't know if the WWE would want to do that with CM Punk doing the mask gimmick so recently.

I really do hate commentary;

If they keep hyping the rumble like this I'm going to wind up going out and overpaying for some Rumble tickets from some scalper tommorrow.

Triple H over the Mic: "goooooood Stryker, now make them think a new name can win this year, They'll never suspect this is the year of the 3 H's."

HHH (mic to Striker's ear) : you just earned yourself an extra thousand per week kid.

Striker: Let's not forget to mention the GAME has an Oscar worthy movie coming to theaters soon, The Chaperone!! I give it 5 stars!!

HHH (mic to Striker's ear) : you just earned yourself an extra thousand per week kid.

Striker: Let's not forget to mention the GAME has an Oscar worthy movie coming to theaters soon, The Chaperone!! I give it 5 stars!!

Striker: Speaking of The Game, Triple Hs longtime tag partner and lifelong friend Shawn Michaels will be inducted into the WWE hall of fame this year, many speculate Triple H will be the one inducting him, I personally think Marty Jannetty should have that honor.

Triple H over the mic: Somebody is looking to join Todd Grisham on NXT...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back