Has The WWE SmackDown! LD On 1/28 Been Backed Into A Corre(ner)!?

Soaring Eagle FTW

Jack-Swagger-With-Eagle-300x183_display_image.jpg

I don't think SyFy even tries when they make movies. They just think of an animal, super-size it, add a hot chick nobody has ever heard of, and call it a movie.

Faces jump heels? Matt Stryker and Michael Cole making me laugh? Could this be greatest Smackdown ever?

Oh man, this is going to be embarrassing when Kelly Kelly and Caitlyn lose after jumping LayCool.

Man I should of bought tickets to the Rumble this year :( I didn't cause I got tickets to RAW the next night free.

It seems so obvious that Cena will win...which means he won't.

I don't think it's obvious that he'll win. It was obvious that Orton would win in 09, while Cena hasn't really been pushed as the Rumble winner this year, especially compared to guys like ADR and Punk. I think he's the best choice, though, and hopefully WWE doesn't give it to someone else just for shock value.

The Mechanic Commercial is wrong. There is football this weekend... the pro-bowl.

Dear lord...Is...it......a reaction for Drew?

I swear I heard it...It happened.......I WITNESSED IT!!!!! Only took 1.4 years.

Dude, they clearly did it. She wouldn't hang around if she didn't feel sexually obligated to.

Wow, JTG got a pretty decent pop.

Its already been confirmed on some sites that Christian may not even be back in time for WM now...which sucks for the IWC... :disappointed: it was originally thought he'd be back for Elimination Chamber...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back