• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

EXCUSE ME!!! It's Time For The SD! LD On 1/14!

I guess you have a point, however, Cena wasn't his last great opponent. His match with 'Taker at Mania 24 was pretty good. But yeah, Edge has sucked for awhile now. I guess when you look at it, you can't deny that.

BTW the matches you mentioned of Ziggler, well look at who he was wrestling. Mysterio, Morrison, and Bryan are all outstanding in ring workers and they are, more often then not, going to have a hell of a match.

You were doing fine until you put Morrison in the same sentence with Mysterio.

You were doing fine until you put Morrison in the same sentence with Mysterio.

Did you not see Morrison's match with Mysterio on Smackdown in 2009 for the Intercontinental Title? It was outstanding. Since then he has continued to be among one of the best in ring performers in the WWE. His matches with Sheamus have even been pretty damn good.

Did you not see Morrison's match with Mysterio on Smackdown in 2009 for the Intercontinental Title? It was outstanding. Since then he has continued to be among one of the best in ring performers in the WWE. His matches with Sheamus have even been pretty damn good.

He didn't do much in between those matches. Mysterio has been the most consistent performer since 2009.

He didn't do much in between those matches. Mysterio has been the most consistent performer since 2009.

I guess that I really can't argue with this statement. Mysterio is amazing and is in the top tier of performer in the WWE.

IMO, I think that since Mania 26, Orton has been outstanding in the ring. That's my opinion though. Hell, even before Mania. His match with Sheamus at the Royal Rumble was pretty well done.

Kofi botched the finish. Frankly, half his moves are seemingly designed for him to fail. I'd like him more if he weren't so damn sloppy.

I think Edge, Orton, and Jericho are all cut from the same cloth. Have great matches when nobody expects them to but once they hit the big stage, they fail to meet expectations more often than not.

I don't agree in Jericho's case. He suffers more from never being able to meet the impossible expectations people have for him.

I think Edge, Orton, and Jericho are all cut from the same cloth. Have great matches when nobody expects them to but once they hit the big stage, they fail to meet expectations more often than not.

I think that you can say that about Edge, sure. You could have said that once upon a time about Orton, but he's been great in the past year.

You could not ever say that about Jericho, however. Jericho has always been amazing in the ring. You can't deny that.

I don't agree in Jericho's case. He suffers more from never being able to meet the impossible expectations people have for him.

I think his career would have been better if HHH had got back from his first injury earlier as he was the one to supposed to have been the first undisputed champion.

I think that you can say that about Edge, sure. You could have said that once upon a time about Orton, but he's been great in the past year.

You could not ever say that about Jericho, however. Jericho has always been amazing in the ring. You can't deny that.

I still haven't seen the greatness from Orton that you're seeing. I just don't like his character.

You want him to be less sloppy in the ring. This is one way to do that.
Of course you'd also be taking away everything that makes him unique. Very intelligent solution.

Also, Randy Orton couldn't be more underwhelming if he tried.

Edge's career is clearly defined. Before his neck injury he was amazing, now he is just kind of meh and that is why he flip-flops between heel and face.

While everyone has been focusing on other talent, Ziggler has matured into a very good talent.
Of course you'd also be taking away everything that makes him unique. Very intelligent solution.

My thoughts on Kofi (who I like a lot) and Orton mirrored here.

I'm not saying take away all his high flying/high impact attacks. Just limit them a little bit.

Orton isn't supposed to be a spectacle to behold. He is playing his character very well and his in ring work mirrors his character as a viper. I think he's been doing great.

I don't care how well he plays his character. At some level, boring things are boring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back