• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It's Time To Lay The SmackDown! On 2011 With This LD On 1/7!

I think Zeke should've been built up for his debut on SD before and beaten Ziggler tonight in his debut instead of Kofi. I love Kofi. Definitely a fan; but I don't want to see him with the Intercontinental Title again.

This was a damn good Smackdown. Easily the best one I have seen since I don't know when. It was better than RAW no question. I just hope they keep up the steam.

Well Barrett managed to do more harm to Show than D-Mc, DCR and Ziggles combined, so I guess he's in with a chance there.

Besides, nobody's ever no sold Barrett. Even Kane who was being booked as a monster at the time sold his offence back when he was a rookie. Show's greatest strength (his ability to shrug off three man beatings) is nullified.

This crowd goes crazy over Kofi Kingston. Are you listening Vince? I hate the race card but it's been five years since we've had a black champion and Kofi Kingston sure as hell is championship material.

ummm. kofi was ic champion, twice, earlier this year. try again....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back