• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Has The WWE SmackDown! LD On 1/28 Been Backed Into A Corre(ner)!?

Because he can drop the belt at elimination chamber. He wont be headlining wrestlemania. Its testing the waters. I really think thats what they'll do.

I'm too sleepy to do the footwork (KB if you're in here, help a brother out), but I'd be very interested in knowing how many challengers win the belt at the Rumble and then drop it at No Way Out/Elimination Chamber. I would imagine it's a very small number as it doesn't allow you to build much of a title feud for Mania.

WWE action figure commercials always take me back.

Back when Big Show use to do Shooting Star Presses on The British Bulldog.

Damn I had a lot of imagination as a kid.

This! Dolph cant progress on his own if Vickie does all the talking for him.

I know!!! We saw SO SO SO many chances he had to break it off with her...but I have a feeling if he loses come royal rumble...he may finally have it with her... OR if he wins...he will possibly break up... even if that happens.. I would still be happy...

I'm too sleepy to do the footwork (KB if you're in here, help a brother out), but I'd be very interested in knowing how many challengers win the belt at the Rumble and then drop it at No Way Out/Elimination Chamber. I would imagine it's a very small number as it doesn't allow you to build much of a title feud for Mania.

The only one I can think of off the top of my head is Edge at No Way Out 2009. He can't be the only one though.

thanks! and thanks to LSN as well :D

No problemo!! I was sitting front and center facing the camera the WHOLE time..and got SWEET azz pics of Edge during his match with Thw-agger when he went over to the crowd at that one point...I could touch him!! LOL It was cool... too bad Michael Cole was there. Someone had a FIRE COLE sign, which the doofus stood in front of those people and looked at them with that dumb look like "What is going on?" Funny stuff..

The Spear is illegal? That's STUPID. Guess it's time for the Edgecution to make a comeback.

By the way, LSN, I'm doing some research...

It's not stupid. It's like HBK vs Orton at Survivor Series 07? Forces you to be creative and think of other ways to end the match. I love it. Expecting a great match this sunday

No problemo!! I was sitting front and center facing the camera the WHOLE time..and got SWEET azz pics of Edge during his match with Thw-agger when he went over to the crowd at that one point...I could touch him!! LOL It was cool... too bad Michael Cole was there. Someone had a FIRE COLE sign, which the doofus stood in front of those people and looked at them with that dumb look like "What is going on?" Funny stuff..

Doesn't sound like him. At the tapings I was at Tasty had a Cole shot JR sign and Cole turned to Tasty and said "yeah I did"

Doesn't sound like him. At the tapings I was at Tasty had a Cole shot JR sign and Cole turned to Tasty and said "yeah I did"

He just kinda stood in front of those people...the guys were shouting.. "You Suck!! Fire Cole!!" and I heard him go "Come on now...guys!! I do not!!" LOL...reminded me of vintage Kurt angle...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back