• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The WWE SmackDown! LD On 2/4 Has A New Star On The Rise, But You Already Knew That!

Just started watching tonight's show. Marked out for Booker opening the show, but they should have let him cut a promo mang.

God dayum K2 lookin' fine as always.

Don't mind me, just 90 minutes behind everyone else.

He won with that weak ass DDT after Show kicked out? Pffft, what a shitty match ending. And there it is.

X, I'm interested to know what you think of Kelly during the opening. Over acted or done to perfection?

I've been tempted to get tix to the Supershow on Super Sunday, but I ain't risking missing the Super Bowl.

Me too, but its not because of the Big Game, its because of my lazy friends. Oh well, WWE comes here at least 3 times a year so its all good.

X, I'm interested to know what you think of Kelly during the opening. Over acted or done to perfection?

Kelly constantly overacts everything. One of her faults. Her segments with Drew have been painful to watch because of how over-the-top she is.

Only halfway through this promo though. I love how Ziggles was just like "We have no use for you, get out", thought that was hilarious.

A blazer and jeans Edge? What are you going to the Sizzler for a late dinner?

Really? I thought she was terrific in the opening thing, but then she has a little conversation with Edge later and it's painful.

Me too, but its not because of the Big Game, its because of my lazy friends. Oh well, WWE comes here at least 3 times a year so its all good.

Yeah, we've got a good chunk of shows here. Was able to go to the KOTR and Legends Raw. Fucking epic, the two of them.

The following is a 2 on 3-handicapped-mixed tag-team match for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Say that 3 times fast, Chimmel.

They're setting up Kelly for the win. I sincerely hope she pulls it out, because having Edge drop the belt to Ziggler through the divas would suck.

Really? I thought she was terrific in the opening thing, but then she has a little conversation with Edge later and it's painful.

Kellys always been terrible. I was at the Live Raw when Kane was stalking her, and she couldn't even sell fear with Kane. I think that was the Raw Legacy was formed and Orton punted Batista.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back