The WWE SmackDown! LD On 2/4 Has A New Star On The Rise, But You Already Knew That!

I thought it was a solid match Jglass. And like I said earlier, despite my hatred for Rey Mastrio, he is usually good for a solid contest whenever he is involved.

You got that right brother. Mysterio is pretty consistent when it comes to putting on a good match and decent feud. I'm excited for his inevitable program with Cody.

Michael "Mr. WZNexus" V.;2813355 said:
So, basically what you're saying is that Swagger's kind of an irrelivent placeholder?

And I bottom line feel McIntyre is a tweener. Can't I just have my own opinion?

Swagger's not even an irrelevant placeholder, the WWE is just letting him bounce around the midcard until they can figure out something to do with him, but he doesn't even seem to be on their radar with the maineventers and up and comers all over Smackdown.

And McIntyre is not a tweener. The fan's reaction is what makes a guy a tweener, and the fans aren't even reacting. You can have your own opinion, but I can tell you your opinion is wrong and or stupid.

Rosa dyed her hair black? It's a shame, she was hotter with the way it was before.

Can't I just have my own opinion?

You have every right to have your own opinion.

We have every right to tell you it's stupid.

You got that right brother. Mysterio is pretty consistent when it comes to putting on a good match and decent feud. I'm excited for his inevitable program with Cody.

Amen. If anything it will only benefit Cody, especially if he can score a win at Wrestlemania (if they do battle there).

So, basically what you're saying is that Swagger's kind of an irrelivent placeholder?

And I bottom line feel McIntyre is a tweener. Can't I just have my own opinion?

You're the Michael Cole of these forums.

Except not funny.

I'm getting a kick out of Hornswoggle's reaction. It's hilarious.

"Are you ready for dose candy's... dose toys?"

You know Rodriguez is gonna get hit.

HA! I was wrong, Del Rio was the one that got hit!

Is that just a Singapore can wrapped in Mexican themed paper?

I can see ADR winning the WHC at Mania, only for Kofi to cash in his MITB briefcase (assuming he wins it earlier in the night).

Again, Book is fucking awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back