The WWE SmackDown! LD On 2/4 Has A New Star On The Rise, But You Already Knew That!

I know it's not gonna happen... but... could you imagine if King wins the WWE Title? I would mark the fuck out all over my building.

The janitors in your building better get paid EXTRA if you make that big of a mess if that happens... :lmao: or wear biohazard suits.... hehe

Booker T says Kofi is the future of the WWE? That's a great endorsement, and I hope Booker is right, Kofi is easily in my top 10, possibly top 5.

Absolutely, he has all the tools to make it, he just needs one more rocket-push to the top. I loved hearing Booker put him over like that. As I say, Booker makes for a very refreshing change to the commentary team, in that he actually talks about what's happening at that moment in the ring.

Awww what a shit ending. Drew McIntyre is going to be in the Elimination Chamber? I officially care 1/6 less about the Smackdown Elimination Chamber.

I'm disappointed by that match. Kofi always gets screwed out of the Elimination Chamber, and he'd be a lot of fun to watch in those matches.

Josh and Booker teaming up on Cole=Highlight of the show.

I wouldn't be surprised if they adjust Booker T's microphone next week to be louder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back