The SD! LD on 2/11 Is Having Some Trouble In Paradise!

Definitely agree. The only thing I have about that was Show was younger and in great shape for a guy his size.

It wasn't just the weight. It was the balance and everything to hold a guy over 7 feet tall and 400 pounds vertically on your shoulder for a few seconds. That's inhuman.

And I saw some footage of Show in WCW the other day when he was in fantastic shape. He could move amazingly fast for his size. And going to the top rope or doing dropkicks was something very strange to see as well

I hate Cole so much.
my point exactly.

maybe your hate is the I don't like him, but that is because he is miscast as the guy that is supposed to be neutral, and is being heel instead.

Honestly, the SD team is pretty much awesome with the 3 guys they have now, but just make Matthews the PBP guy and Cole the color guy.

I'm a little peeved about the tension that was there at RR between Cena and Cole after Cena was eliminated. I was hoping they would've built a little more on that. It was great to see Orton give an RKO to the founder of the Cole-Miners. But they just kinda let it go...:confused:

So with Booker doing SD announcing now, is Striker just going to do the Superstars commentating?? It leaves me to wonder how this affects who does the PPV calling as well... and with Lawler possibly retiring, if rumor could be true... it seems like there are too many variables right now for anything to happen.
Striker apparently did the Superstars stuff with Stanford, so he's still announcing.

My guess would be Cole/Lawler/Booker, or Cole/Lawler/Matthews. However, with Lawler wrestling, it might be the very team you see tonight.

It wasn't just the weight. It was the balance and everything to hold a guy over 7 feet tall and 400 pounds vertically on your shoulder for a few seconds. That's inhuman.

And I saw some footage of Show in WCW the other day when he was in fantastic shape. He could move amazingly fast for his size. And going to the top rope or doing dropkicks was something very strange to see as well

Someone said he did a moonsault in his old days. Show was definitely a badass.

my point exactly.

maybe your hate is the I don't like him, but that is because he is miscast as the guy that is supposed to be neutral, and is being heel instead.

Honestly, the SD team is pretty much awesome with the 3 guys they have now, but just make Matthews the PBP guy and Cole the color guy.

I hate him because he is an annoying cunt.

I definitely think Booker could give Cole a run for his money in the color commentary department. He did a great job with the bit he and Nash did on TNA as Chet Lemon and Black Snow for the commentating. :lmao: Plus Booker doesn't have to put up with any 'poo-putts' as he calls them, and I think Cole has the trademarks of a 'poo-putt.'

If white stuff falls on my house I am so going to kill you.

CH...just watch that youtube video of that guy who used his snowblower to cover his neighbor's car after she stole his shovel..pretty funny stuff. Took the lady 4 or 5 hours to dig her car out. That should cheer you up, there would be someone who has/had it worse than you with snow.

Still don't see the reasoning of giving Eve the title. Oh well I shouldn't care so much about it cause ya know, it's the divas title.

Again, my point exactly.

He's SUPPOSED to be an annoying cunt, so he's just doing his job, and you're proving he's doing it WELL. Problem is that he's being a PBP guy, and a heel PBP guy won't work, because they're supposed to be neutral.

Oh I never denied he is doing it well.

He's SUPPOSED to be an annoying cunt, so he's just doing his job, and you're proving he's doing it WELL. Problem is that he's being a PBP guy, and a heel PBP guy won't work, because they're supposed to be neutral.

He's always been an annoying cunt ever since he started in the WWE. But he is kicking butt at it now, despite my hatred lol.

Still don't see the reasoning of giving Eve the title. Oh well I shouldn't care so much about it cause ya know, it's the divas title.

Well...she's technically the sacrificial lamb if you think about it. If/Whenever 'Kong' makes her debut, she'll come in and probably take out Eve, or if she's Lay-Cool's bodyguard, it'd be used to their advantage to have Eve taken out.

Oh I never denied he is doing it well.
ok, I was perceiving what you were saying as he was terrible at what he was doing and needed to go. I'm not even saying I'm a Cole Miner, I've been saying he's been doing his best work in WWE.

Layla on my TV=win. Epic win.

Layla losing=lose

Well...she's technically the sacrificial lamb if you think about it. If/Whenever 'Kong' makes her debut, she'll come in and probably take out Eve, or if she's Lay-Cool's bodyguard, it'd be used to their advantage to have Eve taken out.

Could you imagine a woman as intimidating as Kong holding that stupid title?

ok, I was perceiving what you were saying as he was terrible at what he was doing and needed to go. I'm not even saying I'm a Cole Miner, I've been saying he's been doing his best work in WWE.

Nah. I could handle him when he wasn't blowing his load for Miz and Riley.

Could you imagine a woman as intimidating as Kong holding that stupid title?

Couldn't be any worse than one of the PPV's on TNA where it was a knockouts Battle Royal and all the other KO's were trying to get her over the top rope, and her top broke off in front, and her boobies were exposed on live tv in the impact zone... :wtf: my friends and I were ready to puke...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back