And TNA is a convoluted mess sometimes? SD spoilers 2//4/10

My biggest complaint with wrestling always has been, and always will be, matches that end with a distraction or outside interference. The McIntyre/Kingston match. Del Rio interferes. Big Show/Wade Barrett. The Corre interferes. Edge's title being defended in a mixed tag match. Why can't one man be better than the other in a given night? Its rediculous.

Lulz. Has TNA ever had a Main Event end cleanly?

My biggest complaint with wrestling always has been, and always will be, matches that end with a distraction or outside interference. The McIntyre/Kingston match. Del Rio interferes. Big Show/Wade Barrett. The Corre interferes. Edge's title being defended in a mixed tag match. Why can't one man be better than the other in a given night? Its rediculous.

It's not ridiculous at all. It's called BOOKING 101, you don't give away clean finishes to feuds on FREE TV, otherwise there is absolutely zero reason to buy the PPV.

That's literally like the FIRST rule of booking a wrestling promotion man.

Good show. The mixed tag match worked perfectly well within the storyline - Vickie abusing her power in order to try and make Ziggler champion. I saw no convoluted mess.

Obviously NXT's Kaitlyn would be a more logical fit for the Kelly Kelly spot. Too bad she wasn't good enough in the ring and will require quite a bit of seasoning.

"The end has come and it has awakened against you."

It would have been better if he said it came from the book of Ezekiel. Matt Striker would have known that.

I will say he is pretty hard to understand at times. He doesn't sound quite as scientific as striker in his analysis,"HE'S GONNA GET HIM", but then again striker didn't ever shut up.

Some good and bad really, and yeah Nash would almost certainly have been more insightful on the desk but we've got what we've got I guess, interested to see if striker gets some air time on Raw now when Lawler starts popping off towards the end of the show. If Cole gets his way probably not.

Obviously NXT's Kaitlyn would be a more logical fit for the Kelly Kelly spot. Too bad she wasn't good enough in the ring and will require quite a bit of seasoning.

When it comes to the divas does in-ring experience really matter though? Not like they don't routinely throw the Bellas out there to "wrestle".

Kaitlyn is just smoking-hot. And she isn't a stick like Kelly and McCool, that girl's well built. I think she's probably the hottest woman on the roster right now.

Actually Barrett beat the Big Show clean. With a DDT.

I wish I could bring myself to care. Barrett just does absolutely nothing for me. He's got an easy heel accent....and that's about it.

I hate Kelly Kelly, I really do. Something about her fills me with an indescribable sense of rage. Maybe it's the fact that she's just another generic blonde, yet people fawn all over her. Maybe it's her dead, soulless eyes. Whatever it is, I hate it. And by extension, her.

At least Kaitlyn has a personality and history with Vickie.

There aren't many women walking on this Earth that I want to fuck more than Kelly Kelly, so I have zero problems with her receiving some air-time.

I wish I could bring myself to care. Barrett just does absolutely nothing for me. He's got an easy heel accent....and that's about it.

Thing is though X, his heelishness (for lack of a better term) goes beyond his accent. Back when he was wrestling in the UK (and was a lot shitter than he is now and had absolutely no grasp of psychology) the fans responded to him more as a heel than as a face. It wasn't his accent (for obvious reasons), the way he works (pre-FCW he wrestled in a completely different way) he's just a natural heel. Now, fair play you don't like how he works but he's over as a heel for more than his accent.

When it comes to the divas does in-ring experience really matter though? Not like they don't routinely throw the Bellas out there to "wrestle".

Kaitlyn is just smoking-hot. And she isn't a stick like Kelly and McCool, that girl's well built. I think she's probably the hottest woman on the roster right now.
Agreed. But I suppose she didn't meet the bare minimum just yet (Tho' I'm sure Edge and Vickie would have lead her proper in the angle). As to her innate hotness, I would stop eating meals and just resign myself to licking whipped cream and chocolate syrup off her body 3–5 times a day.

For some reason, Kaitlyn doesn't register with me. I think I'm still hung up on AJ.

For some reason, Kaitlyn doesn't register with me. I think I'm still hung up on AJ.

They're different kinds of hot. Kaitlyn looks like the girl you want to have a drug-fueled sex orgy with while AJ is the girl you put a ring on, she's god damned adorable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back