• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The SD! LD on 2/11 Is Having Some Trouble In Paradise!

please say "I had surgery five times in my left knee", please

Oh god, I was watching today's episode via lamp earlier today and the chat we had during this segment was hilarious. I had tears streaming down my face, it was glorious.

I RUPTURED A DISC THAT FRAGMENTED INTO MY SPINAL COLUMN

I've never seen a faction as underwhelming as The Corre.

LaFamilia.jpg

Fucking love those two. I'd be rather pleased if it was one or the other.

I would too. Hugh is too fucking old to even make it down a WrestleMania ramp and Ashton would get Punk'd by Punk. The only thing I see Vince using The Situation for is the ridiculous popularity of the Jersey Shore. Reynolds always gets me to crack up and Conan fuckin' rocks.

Oh god, I was watching today's episode via lamp earlier today and the chat we had during this segment was hilarious. I had tears streaming down my face, it was glorious.

Too bad for the wrestling injury PSA they don't show the Psycho Sid leg break from the top turnbuckle... Rey Mysterio's knee injury, ha, that's for *****es. Psycho Sid's, now THAT's an injury my friends

Too bad for the wrestling injury PSA they don't show the Psycho Sid leg break from the top turnbuckle... Rey Mysterio's knee injury, ha, that's for *****es. Psycho Sid's, now THAT's an injury my friends

That one still makes me cringe. Everytime I see it in a youtube video I have to skip it or turn away.

I'm a bit surprised they wouldn't have Jimmy Fallon on the list for celebrities since he's been a huge supporter for any WWE personalities and usually has them on his show.

I have a feeling with this 'host of Wrestlemania' we will either be VERY HAPPY or VERY DISAPPOINTED. There's not going to be an in between.

I'm a bit surprised they wouldn't have Jimmy Fallon on the list for celebrities since he's been a huge supporter for any WWE personalities and usually has them on his show.

I have a feeling with this 'host of Wrestlemania' we will either be VERY HAPPY or VERY DISAPPOINTED. There's not going to be an in between.

Even if it were the Rock someone would still call it a disappointment.

I try to quote that as much as possible. I might get a tattoo of it one day.

Jimmy Fallon doesn't even deserve to have a show. Much less Conan's old show

I do agree about the guest host though. But I admit I would at least be relieved if it's not Beiber

Even if it were the Rock someone would still call it a disappointment.

True, because many are feeling like he's sold out since he prefers to go by Dwayne Johnson. On TNT or TBS, they are showing "Walking Tall" this weekend and were still alluding to him as "The Rock" saying "Dwayne Johnson will be your ROCK in these troubled times in this town" and other references like that. I wonder if he really gets ticked off by that or if he even recalls and fond memories from his 'wrestling' days :rolleyes:

Guys I can only hold it in for so long, but the guest host for Wrestlemania will be:

The Beard.

I'm giving him the week off to party hard down in Atlanta.

Are you shitting me? Where, I saw red but no Hawks logo!! Don't you cocktease me.

He just sat down. He is sitting in front of the stairway that the main camera looks at. You can't see him sitting down. And I would never do that to you homie.

EDIT: Nevermind you saw him

Guys I can only hold it in for so long, but the guest host for Wrestlemania will be:

The Beard.

I'm giving him the week off to party hard down in Atlanta.

Theo!! The beard is going to do it A-town style hmm?? So that's why I guess Usher and Outkast were sending out invites for people to their VIB party...for Very Important Beard...:lol:

Really Cole, you don't know who Big Bubba Rodgers is? Fool. Awesome reference from Book though. Bossman was such a stud.

And Starchild, I'm actually a Phillies fan haha. I just have a beard and the thing gets mad love on the forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back