• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

EXCUSE ME!!! It's Time For The SD! LD On 1/14!

It seemed kind of abrupt, but that seems like the way the shows used to end a few years ago. They've been doing a much better job with the endings, for the most part.

So if Dolph and Edge were to 'fight' over Vickie..LOL...would it be called 'Whale Wars' ?? :lmao: we could watch it as documentary on Discovery Channel...

I'm sorry but I hate Dolph with a white hot passion.

I think that their match at the Royal Rumble is going to be weak.

That's just my opinion.

I don't really see him as main event calibre. I'd rather see Kofi or Swagger elevated. I'll be loving the match though, and if he wins, so be it.

I agree. Edge is going to bring that match down.

Don't get me wrong. Dolph has shined in the past in some matches. Daniel Bryan comes to mind, however, he isn't anywhere near as good as Edge is in the ring.

I agree with the good Doctor. I don't see Dolph as a main event guy. It would have been better if Swagger, Kofi, or Cody Rhodes was in it. Could you imagine the promos if it were Edge and Cody Rhodes. They would be classic.

Edge has had plenty of great matches.

Look who he was working with last week though. Kane. Unless you're someone like Shawn Michaels, you're only as good as the person in the ring with you.
Edge has been God awful for years now, and opponents like Undertaker, Rey Mysterio, Chris Jericho, and the ultra-over Jeff Hardy have done nothing to spark any sort of life into his ring work. Unless John Cena is dragging him kicking and screaming to a decent match, he's not worth the space these days.

Meanwhile, Ziggler has done nothing over the last 18 months but have superb matches with Rey Mysterio, John Morrison, and Daniel Bryan, and he even made Kofi Kingston look like more than a gate keeper on occasion.

If we're going to take time to ride anyone in the World Championship match, it should be the unworthy, over-the-hill champion with the feeble offense and the inability to keep the crowd hooked.

Edge has been God awful for years now, and opponents like Undertaker, Rey Mysterio, Chris Jericho, and the ultra-over Jeff Hardy have done nothing to spark any sort of life into his ring work. Unless John Cena is dragging him kicking and screaming to a decent match, he's not worth the space these days.

Meanwhile, Ziggler has done nothing over the last 18 months but have superb matches with Rey Mysterio, John Morrison, and Daniel Bryan, and he even made Kofi Kingston look like more than a gate keeper on occasion.

If we're going to take time to ride anyone in the World Championship match, it should be the unworthy, over-the-hill champion with the feeble offense and the inability to keep the crowd hooked.

I guess you have a point, however, Cena wasn't his last great opponent. His match with 'Taker at Mania 24 was pretty good. But yeah, Edge has sucked for awhile now. I guess when you look at it, you can't deny that.

BTW the matches you mentioned of Ziggler, well look at who he was wrestling. Mysterio, Morrison, and Bryan are all outstanding in ring workers and they are, more often then not, going to have a hell of a match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back