• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

EXCUSE ME!!! It's Time For The SD! LD On 1/14!

It doesn't match his character at ALL, Doc. Decent song, but not for Barrett.

Can't wait for Zeke to turn on Barrett and rip him apart.
Nope, it fits. Because now he will lead the group - THE END OF DAYS!

Four people.
The End of Days.
The Apocalypse.

I didn't hear the lyrics, but even if the lyrics fit, I don't think the music itself does. It's too upbeat, it needs to be darker.

:wtf: What's up with the hate on Barrett?! Would y'all be this rude about it if I were a female to show up there as a female in the Nexus wolfpac?

Michael "Mr. WZNexus" V.;2750674 said:
Neither does Barrett really, but that's ok because he's awesome!!!

Slater would be the fire...aka...the burning bush...:lmao: Barrett...the the leper cast out of his original colony..??

I hate how they always hype up talk show segments for main events. Everyone knows what's gonna happen. It has happened every single time there ever has been a talk show and will happen every time there will ever be one.

oh no shawn michaels retrospective ;______________;

"He might be the greatest of all time" Greg Helms might have something to say about that

helms has been a bit more of a douche since he and velvet sky have been broken up...I wonder if that may have something to do with it...you can't deny the timing of his bad attitude with velvet's new boyfriend...hmm? i'm sure that doesn't make things easy..lol...and the fact that ALL his friends are working for TNA...and he can't get a job..he'd probably be pms'ing all the time.

helms has been a bit more of a douche since he and velvet sky have been broken up...I wonder if that may have something to do with it...you can't deny the timing of his bad attitude with velvet's new boyfriend...hmm? i'm sure that doesn't make things easy..lol...and the fact that ALL his friends are working for TNA...and he can't get a job..he'd probably be pms'ing all the time.

IM pissed you said she has a new boyfriend

I have a theory, LR, that people are always more douchey when they're not getting none, especially on the internet. I think Mr. Helms behavior could be explained by that.

Helms is just bitter.

"oh no I had a stable job for years entertaining millions of people and getting reasonable pushes every now and then, even beating The Rock at one point baaaaaaaaaaaw )))))))))))): (retweet this please!!!!!)"

Helms is just bitter.

"oh no I had a stable job for years entertaining millions of people and getting reasonable pushes every now and then, even beating The Rock at one point baaaaaaaaaaaw )))))))))))): (retweet this please!!!!!)"

he was most famous for being a look alike for a green hamburgler..LOL...and the 'boyfriend' to Mighty Molly...then his biggest stint as the longest running cruiserweight...where he and Matt Hardy..played back and forth in the ring... that's a good run...((sarcasm drips))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back