• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

EXCUSE ME!!! It's Time For The SD! LD On 1/14!

Kelly Kelly does not approve. Oh man, she is such a great actress... by which I mean she has a nice rack.

Oh shit, layin down the law is K Squared!

Yeah, Barrett's new theme sucks. He needs something much more hard rock than that funky shit he came out with.

i can't hear or see anything for SD yet...but I'm sure the new theme will be GOOD...anything for barrett is good. LOL...that's just my hormones...lol

It doesn't match his character at ALL, Doc. Decent song, but not for Barrett.

Can't wait for Zeke to turn on Barrett and rip him apart.

John Cena's plan somewhat worked:

images

If Nexus 1 and Nexus 2 clash, who is going to be the face faction? Barrett's too much of an ass to be put over as a face, but Punk's Nexus is disturbingly sadistic and I can't see them being cheered as faces.

Conclusion: They'll never fight until something dramatic happens, like the outing of Barrett as leader.

I haven't seen LayCool in a while, but they were starting to bore me last I checked. I hope they've recaptured their fire.

Woo Glamazon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back