• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Raw LD May Have The New Nexus, But The SD LD On 1/21 Has The Blue Nexus!

At least Jericho knows how to PWN cole....

7ecd772f11415398856bf2e8bb9b4afb.jpg

I think you were too generous in your review this week, KB. I would have given this episode a C- at the highest, more likely a D+.

Michael "Mr. WZNexus" V.;2769831 said:
That means he's doing his job as an annoying heel correctly.

I hate that argument. It's true sometimes, but there's the kind of heat where you want to see the character get what's coming to him, and there's the kind of heat where you want to change the channel.

I can say with 100% certinty no one hates Cole has much as me.

There are no words strong enough to describe my hatred for the festering cunt.

I hate that argument. It's true sometimes, but there's the kind of heat where you want to see the character get what's coming to him, and there's the kind of heat where you want to change the channel.

michael-cole_81118.jpg

Cole: How Dare You!!! The Anonymoue RAW GM would disagree. I'm the most attractive...splendid, handsome piece of man-meat alive!!

LR, posting pictures and making quotes is not becoming of you. Leave that to LWO, you get back to doing what you do.

She makes some fairly insightful posts from time to time. And agrees with me. Anyone who agrees with me gets to be in my club.

She makes some fairly insightful posts from time to time. And agrees with me. Anyone who agrees with me gets to be in my club.

All I know is that its cold as $%#$ outside and we've had a buttload of snow dumped on my city. Looks like Sheamus took a dump on my city. :p That bastard's crap is as pale as he is.... Then we r supposed to get more this weekend. Makes for a VERY unhappy LR79... :disappointed: Not sure if even Barrett could make me happy at this... :confused:

All I know is that its cold as $%#$ outside and we've had a buttload of snow dumped on my city. Looks like Sheamus took a dump on my city. :p That bastard's crap is as pale as he is.... Then we r supposed to get more this weekend. Makes for a VERY unhappy LR79... :disappointed: Not sure if even Barrett could make me happy at this... :confused:

LMFAO

It's just not the same when you're not drooling over your dream guy. But if you want to take a break from that, I guess we can Barrett.

23wtgxu.gif

It's just not the same when you're not drooling over your dream guy. But if you want to take a break from that, I guess we can Barrett.

23wtgxu.gif

I know...sad to say but even LR79 has her days. I'm only human!! LOL. Trust me...as witty as I may seem, I have feelings too. Hmm. Sorry, but a mean man has kinda broken my heart in real life. So...things just kinda...ehh. But never fear...I shall turn to...BEER when I get home!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back