• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The SD! LD on 2/11 Is Having Some Trouble In Paradise!

OK, this is getting pretty sad. Vickie Guerrero has been in WWE for what, 5 years now? For Christ sake, give her some damn entrance music already.

Maybe the Cole hatred doesn't necessarily mean he needs to go, but if I never see Vickie on my screen again it will be too soon.

I was wondering the same thing Storm. Vicki needs music. You could even start it off with a loud, obnoxious EXCUSE ME!!!

Legit question. Is the only reason Vickie is still on SmackDown because the crowd won't stop booing whenever she is on screen or in the ring? Like the heat she gets is insane and could probably run Raw a little long, even with Cena out there to try and get them to shut up.

The Booker man is about to see if Cole can dig it. Funny how the best commentators are always former wrestlers ... and JR of course

Do you think its possible to get nails on a chalkboard, pigs squealing, and pictures of people running in the opposite direction from her?? That'd be a great theme and titantron for her...

He'd be even more closer to perfection without Picky...I mean Vickie Guerrero. Hey...she's wearing a ref's shirt, those vertical stripes are quite slimming for her.
Vickie's lost a considerable amount of weight. She looks good.
I was wondering the same thing Storm. Vicki needs music. You could even start it off with a loud, obnoxious EXCUSE ME!!!
My thoughts exactly. Even an Excuse me followed by generic Diva music would work fine.

Wow. My girlfriend just bought me tickets to the Smackdown show in Kansas City next month. Awesome.

Awesome. I'm going to SD in June or July, whenever it comes to Philly haha. And then of course TLC in December. Never been to SD and haven't been to a PPV since an In Your House in Reading or Hershey, I don't remember lol.

Awesome. I'm going to SD in June or July, whenever it comes to Philly haha. And then of course TLC in December. Never been to SD and haven't been to a PPV since an In Your House in Reading or Hershey, I don't remember lol.

TLC should be cool one to see in person. I'm pretty excited about going to my first ppv ... Hell in a Cell in October

July 26th. Awesomeness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back