• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The SmackDown! LD On 2/25 Continues Down The Road To WrestleMania!

I'm still pissed about how they passed over him in favor of Johnny Fucking Curtis
A combination of talent and charisma as big as Derrick Bateman will not be overlooked by the WWE. He didn't get eliminated from NXT, he graduated from it.

A combination of talent and charisma as big as Derrick Bateman will not be overlooked by the WWE. He didn't get eliminated from NXT, he graduated from it.

They could do a Alex Riley type deal with him, and just have him latch on to DBD. I'd rather do it like that, hanging out with DBD will give him some type of credibility for the future as opposing to hanging out with Santino or someone.

I couldn't have said it any better myself. Bateman, like you said earlier, seems like the next Y2J. He's got the charisma, he's confortable on camera (ex. "Beer pong! Beer pong! I love college!"), and he's talented in the ring. I really hope WWE places him directly on Smackdown or Raw.

NORCAL HOLD ME WHILE I SWOON MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!

<7

Also, MORE Raw clips? How is this a "Smackdown exclusive" if it's from Raw?

Did they just call the crowd's reaction to Taker's return a "cataclysmic eruption"? I get it. The joke is that they were actually virtually silent. Ha ha.

Just wanted you all to know I love Cody Rhodes, but was really hoping he'd go full Vega on us, get a mask that totally covers his face, and start screaming about how he's still beautiful and always will be.

Just wanted you all to know I love Cody Rhodes, but was really hoping he'd go full Vega on us, get a mask that totally covers his face, and start screaming about how he's still beautiful and always will be.

Hell yeah Cody is finally interesting now that this angle with Mysterio has started. That full clear facemask is awesome, makes him look downright fucking EVIL like a supervillain. That was an awesome segment tonight.

It's probably just the fanboy in me talking but I hope they add Christian to the Edge/Del Rio match. I like Edge and Del Rio but them in a singles match does not interest me.

There goes the biggest heat magnet in the WWE. Now if we can only get rid of the 2nd biggest one in Michael Cole...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back