• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The SmackDown! LD On 2/25 Continues Down The Road To WrestleMania!

That Big Show documentary on Netflix is pretty good. The constant shots at WCW were kind of annoying.

I was thinking about checking that out from the local entertainment store. The little ad for it that showed him and Edge goofing off kinda made me more interested in it... :scratchchin:

Michael "Mr. WZNexus" V.;2887175 said:
Swagger's smart to go after the leg. If Kofi's arm is already useless than a bad leg would make things even worse.

It was his arm that made him tap out. They sold it as him trying to roll through but his arm gave out.

Upon further review, Cena still fucking owned Rock on Monday.

I do admit, I give the point to Cena. He managed to make a great rebuttal this last Monday night in response to Rock. I think this will be a great Road to WM. Can't wait to see what shenanigans are in store for us this next week.

Do I smell a Chavo face turn? If I do, it's about time. To me, he's a much better face than heel. At least it would give him more TV time. Smackdown really needs more midcard faces.

Do I smell a Chavo face turn? If I do, it's about time. To me, he's a much better face than heel. At least it would give him more TV time. Smackdown really needs more midcard faces.
Admittedly, I lol'd pretty fucking hard at your sig. He's the next Jericho imo.

I still got it 1-1 since Rock owned Cena the week before. Question is can Cena do it without using his rap gimmick that he hasn't used in years?

I enjoy RAW much better on RAW

Well NorCal...with this being the Road to WM, the sad thing is, that ANYTHING GOES will be the theme. But I tend to believe that closer to the big event, it'll be more of a cross brand promos to keep the hype alive for the show. Although, if people forget about The Rock hosting, then I don't know what else they can do to bring in more viewers...

Forget Chavo turning face, how about letting Chavo win a match, or seeing him do some good in a ring once in a while? C'mon WWE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back