• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Has The WWE SmackDown! LD On 1/28 Been Backed Into A Corre(ner)!?

Has anybody actually crunched the real % of superstars that went on to win the big one at Mania? something tells me its under 70% for some reason.

Michael "Mr. WZNexus" V.;2787903 said:
With 40 guys in The Rumble, Kane could easily break his own record this Sunday.

Wouldn't shock me..considering he won the WHC belt this last year...anything's possible in WWE.

Whoever makes these video packages for WWE deserves whatever they get payed. I already can't wait for Mania or The Rumble!

The person who made the HBK HOF induction announcement package deserves to have their own freaking company after that amazing video... :worship:

That was a nice little history lesson. And to think Miz could barely introduce the diva's search competition a few years ago.

Michael "Mr. WZNexus" V.;2787913 said:
Whoever makes these video packages for WWE deserves whatever they get payed. I already can't wait for Mania or The Rumble!

QFT. Makes me wanna order it. But I've been burnt too many times to fall for that again lmao

That was a nice little history lesson. And to think Miz could barely introduce the diva's search competition a few years ago.

Well..he probably got amnesia after that trick Layla played on him at the No Mercy 2006...where she had Big dick Johnson give him a lap dance when she blindfolded Miz... I suggest you guys look it up...great entertainment!! LOL

Michael "Mr. WZNexus" V.;2787931 said:
If Ziggler is the Miz of SD!, then doesn't that make Vickie his Alex Riley???

So I guess that means that Miz and Riley have uh... "relations in a biblical way?" uhh... :wtf: I guess since Riley was in prison that time...he probably did get used to it...and Miz has always seemed a bit TOO masculine..maybe its to cover up the REAL truth...lol It probably makes A.Riley HIS Vickie...:wtf:

Im convinced myself that ziggler wins the belt at the rumble. I know Edge is a face now, but hes never been anything more then a transitional champion. I expect that trend to continue. Im not sure if Dolph is ready, but he's darn close.

I love how trippy those Above the Influence commercials are.

You shouldn't do drugs because "everybody's doing it." You should do drugs because it's fun.

Im convinced myself that ziggler wins the belt at the rumble. I know Edge is a face now, but hes never been anything more then a transitional champion. I expect that trend to continue. Im not sure if Dolph is ready, but he's darn close.

Yeah, but Dolph isn't going to be THE champ. Why have a proven transitional champ drop the belt to a wild card?

LSN..I tend to agree...Edge is ENORMOUSLY over no matter if he's heel or face.. but Ziggler...I just don't see him winning yet. I think he needs to ditch that albatross called Vickie. I think she's more a hindrance now than anything to be quite honest. The creative has been teasing this for FAR TOO LONG. I mean, just get it on with people..

Yeah, but Dolph isn't going to be THE champ. Why have a proven transitional champ drop the belt to a wild card?

Because he can drop the belt at elimination chamber. He wont be headlining wrestlemania. Its testing the waters. I really think thats what they'll do.

LSN..I tend to agree...Edge is ENORMOUSLY over no matter if he's heel or face.. but Ziggler...I just don't see him winning yet. I think he needs to ditch that albatross called Vickie. I think she's more a hindrance now than anything to be quite honest. The creative has been teasing this for FAR TOO LONG. I mean, just get it on with people..

This! Dolph cant progress on his own if Vickie does all the talking for him.

Because he can drop the belt at elimination chamber. He wont be headlining wrestlemania. Its testing the waters. I really think thats what they'll do.

I agree with this. They did the same thing with Sheamus and his first two month title reign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back