• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It's Time To Lay The SmackDown! On 2011 With This LD On 1/7!

I'd cream myself if Christian won the Rumble, I've been a mark for the guy since he first split from Edge in '01. I really don't see it happening anytime soon if ever though, unfortunately.

Its being said that christian will be back in time for Elimination Chamber. Which is kinda sad cuz I'd have rather see him back for RR.

I'd cream myself if Christian won the Rumble, I've been a mark for the guy since he first split from Edge in '01. I really don't see it happening anytime soon if ever though, unfortunately.

Me too, but it would be really underwhelming to most of the audience.

Punk's probably the most likely to win as it stands right now.

Michael "Mr. WZNexus" V.;2730085 said:
3xzwh.gif

LMAO!!!

I need Del Rio's entrance in real life. I'd use it everywhere I go. Before I enter the grocery store, Ricardo would get on the store intercom and give me a huge intro in spanish. Then I'd drive my Rolls Royce through the glass doors and to the dairy aisle to pick up some milk.

Yeah, Duggan counts. I feel like there have been others, around the late 90s.

Rumble-related question: Who in the blue hell is the second guy in this picture? I'm sure it's someone huge that I'm forgetting, but I just can't figure it out.

280nzus.png

EDIT: oh, is it Dolph? Weird angle, if it is.

Yeah, Duggan counts. I feel like there have been others, around the late 90s.

Rumble-related question: Who in the blue hell is the second guy in this picture? I'm sure it's someone huge that I'm forgetting, but I just can't figure it out.

280nzus.png

Pretty sure that's Ziggler.

I'm guessing it's Cena Serious Jones.

That image is fucking hilarious, look at Rey and Sheamus' reaction faces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back